Whereas ED is a common sexual disorder in men, that restricts the flow of blood to the penile area. Resulting in a hanging limp-like structure of the penis. That restricts sexual performance. So use of Levitra 10 mg helps individuals to get the required erection. Facilitating the desired sexual intercourse. But, remember Levitra can only be helpful for a few hours rather than a permanent solution for ED.
Mechanism Of Levitra 10 mg:-
When a man experiences sexual arousal, specific chemical signals are released in the body that causes an erection. One of these signals is the release of nitric oxide (NO) in the penis acting as a gaseous messenger. Nitric oxide stimulates the production of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the smooth muscles in the penile arteries and corpus cavernosum—leading to increased blood flow to the penile area.
In individuals suffering from ED, there is an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 present inside the wall of the penis that breaks down cGMP. Hindering the relaxation of smooth muscles and causing reduced blood flow to the penis. This results in difficulty in achieving and maintaining an erection for a longer time frame.
So Levitra works by inhibiting the action of phosphodiesterase type 5, which allows cGMP to accumulate and exert its vasodilatory effects. By blocking the breakdown of cGMP, Levitra 10mg helps to enhance the natural process of achieving an erection. Which enables the individual to perform sexual intercourse effectively.
How To Take Levitra 10 mg:-
The use of Levitra 10 mg depends on the advice of the doctor mostly after having a proper examination of the health condition. Following the doctor’s instruction can result in effective treatment of ED. Check some of the guidelines for the use of Levitra 10 mg:-
- Consult with the doctor & follow the instructions provided.
- Only use the appropriate dose recommended to you.
- Take the tablet approximately 1 hour before performing sexual activity. As the medicine takes time 30-45 minutes to ingest into the blood.
- Taking Levitra 10 mg alone doesn’t cause an erection. Sexual arousal or foreplay is a must thing to get an erection.
- Take light meals or low-fat meals before consuming Levitra 10 mg.
Things to Look For Before Using Levitra 10 mg:-
Having clear information before using any medication is an important thing. So that the unwanted effects can be avoided with ease. Similarly, certain precautions before using Levitra 10 mg are:-
- Don’t buy Levitra 10 mg online if any of the online pharma is trying to sell it at a low price & without a prescription.
- Don’t crush, break or chew the tablet.
- Consumption of 2 tablets within 24 hours can lead to an overdose of it.
- Avoid the use of alcohol & any food item that contains grapes.
- Don’t drive or get into any kind of activity that requires physical strength.
Side effects are common thing while using any medication. But it can’t be experienced by everyone & varies from person to person. Still, to have an awareness, some of the side effects of Levitra 10 mg are:-
Common Side effects:
- Flushing (warmth or redness in the face, neck, or chest)
- Nasal congestion (stuffy or runny nose)
- Indigestion or upset stomach
- Back pain
- Muscle aches
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
Rare or Less Common Side Effects:-
- Short-term change in vision
- Priapism (prolonged and painful erection lasting more than 4 hours)
- Ringing Ears
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Irregular heartbeat or palpitations
- Shortness of breath
- Allergic reactions, including rash, itching, swelling, or difficulty breathing
This list may not include all possible side effects. It is important to seek immediate medical attention if you experience any severe or persistent side effects for more than 1 week.
Levitra 10 mg can interact with certain medications, potentially affecting their effectiveness or increasing the risk of side effects. It is important to inform the doctor about any past medications that you are using, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, and herbal supplements. Here are some examples of medications that may interact with Levitra:
- Other PDE5 inhibitors
- HIV inhibitors
- Medicines managing blood pressure
- Medicines regulating heartbeat
- Antibiotics like erythromycin and clarithromycin
- Medications for prostate problems
- Better to consult with the doctor before using any of the mentioned drugs, so that it won’t lead to any kind of degradation in health.
Use of Levitra 10 mg is restricted to certain health conditions, where the use can worsen the current health of the patient. So check below for the list of diseases( prevailing or already have taken place)
- Allergic reaction to Vardenafil
- History of blood diseases ( sickle cell anemia or leukaemia)
- History of stomach bleeding
- Eye or vision problems
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Heart disease or other heart problems
- High or low blood pressure
- Deformation of the penis, or history of painful and prolonged erection
Consult with the doctor for a safer side if you are trying to use Levitra 10 mg.
Storage Of Levitra 10 mg:-
Below are some of the storing tips for Levitra 10 mg which will help in its stability for further use.
- Store Levitra at room temperature, generally between 59°F and 86°F (15°C to 30°C).
- Avoid keeping it from moisture, humidity & direct exposure to sunlight.
- Store Levitra in a secure location, away from the reach of children and pets.
Always read the exact storage instructions included with your Levitra prescription, since there may be slight differences.
Other Substitutes For Levitra:-
Check below for certain alternatives of Levitra 5 mg which possess the same effectiveness & same outcome.
Ask the doctor or the pharmacist before buying any of the above-mentioned alternatives.
Commonly Asked Questions:-
How long does the effect of Levitra 10 mg last?
The effect of Levitra 10 mg can be seen up to 4-5 hours from the time of consumption. But the erection won’t remain for the mentioned time, though you can have multiple erections.
Can Levitra 10 mg help in increasing stamina?
No Levitra 10 mg doesn’t help in increasing stamina. It only works to eliminate the erection that too for several hours.
Can I buy Levitra 10 mg online without a prescription?
No, you can’t buy Levitra 10 mg without a valid prescription. As it is a prescribed medicine only for the age group of above 18 years.