Fildena Double 200 mg is a favored dose for severe Erectile Dysfunction(ED) or Impotence. It is the progressive dose when the lower doses of Fildena don’t work effectively. Fildena 200 mg contains Sildenafil, the second-best most-used counterpart to Viagra, which is a phosphodiesterase type-5(PDE5) blocker.
Sildenafil works to maintain blood circulation to different parts of the body. Which eases the flow of blood to the penis by eliminating ED for several hours. Not to restrict the power of Sildenafil, it also mitigates the problem of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension(PAH)
PAH is a condition in which a man gets trouble while breathing & feels discomfort in the chest. It takes place when the arteries leading to the lungs get blocked or narrowed down.
Working of Fildena 200mg
The root cause of ED is the lack of blood transportation to the penial region. This happens due to the presence of an enzyme in the inside wall of the penis known as PDE-5. PDE-5 affects the cyclic guanosine monophosphate(cGMP) which is responsible for maintaining the erection.
As, when an individual is sexually stimulated there is the production of Nitric Oxide(NO) that initiates an erection. But to maintain the erection & allow the smooth flow of blood the role of cGMP is vital.
But with the breakdown of cGMP by PDE5, the flow of blood is affected leading to Erectile Dysfunction. And to stop the secretion of the PDE5 enzyme in individuals suffering from ED, Fildena 200 mg is the salvation.
The erection obtained from the use of Fidlena 200 mg is much firmer & stays longer which helps individuals to perform sexual intercourse in a much better way.
Dosage & Usage:-
Follow the below instructions to get the most out of Fildena 200 mg:-
- Use this medication as per the instructions of your concerned doctor. Don’t try to take more or less than the required medicine.
- Plan to take this medicine just 30 minutes before having sexual intercourse.
- Ask the doctor whether to use the medicine with or without food.
- However, the drug works best on an empty stomach because it can mix well into the bloodstream.
- Choosing low-fat meals is best because the intake of high-fat meals can result in onset delay.
- The medicine has to be taken in its original form. Don’t crush, break or chew which can reduce the potency of the medicine.
- Avoid taking Fidlena along with grapefruit juice, alcohol, or caffeine. It can cause severe side effects.
Knowing about the safety advice before the use of Fildena 200 mg or any doses of Fildena can play a crucial role. Have a look at the precautions of Fildena 200mg.
- The foremost thing to do is just go through all the instructions mentioned on the leaflet or packaging of the medicine. In case of any doubt ask your general pharmacist.
- Disclose your prevalent or past health conditions along with all the medicines that you are using to treat them.
- Taking more than 1 tablet can cause an overdose of it.
- Don’t use the medicine if you are having allergies to any of its contents. It can cause severe side effects.
- Consumption of alcohol or any recreational drugs & grape juice can lead to dizziness and side effects like itching, swollen eyelids, &, etc.
- After the use of Fildena Double, do not use any heavy operating machines or drive a car.
- People suffering from the disorders like liver impairment, heart disorders & Kidney disorders must consult a doctor before using Fildena 200 mg.
- Use of Nitrates while taking Fildena can lead to a severe fall in blood pressure. So it is better to avoid the combination of these 2 things.
Side effects can’t be seen in every user of Fildena due to the presence of different metabolism & other factors. Some of the common side effects are likely to be seen just after using Fildena 200 mg.
Headache, flushing, giddiness, congestion in the nose, nausea, indigestion, weakness & palpitation of the heartbeat are some of the minor side effects associated with Fildena Double.
On the contrary major effects are:-
- Blurred vision
- Ringing ears
- Low blood pressure
- Excessive sweating
The side effects usually pass on with the frequent use of this medication. But if any of the side effects remain for more than a week then consult your concerned doctor. Don’t take random medicines to cure the side effects as it can worsen it.
|Macrolide antibiotics||Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, Glycerin, Isosorbide|
|Antifungal medications||Itraconazole, Ketoconazole|
|HIV protease inhibitors||Ritonavir, Saquinavir|
|Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors||Boceprevir, Telaprevir|
|Cardioselective beta blockers||Atenolol, Betaxolol, Bisoprolol,|
|Any kind of sleeping pills||Restoril, Halcion|
|Other medicines for ED||Levitra, Toptada, Vidalista|
|Ayurvedic or Herbal supplements||–|
The above-listed drugs have a high ability to interact with Fildena either the use may change the way Fidlena works or can lower the effectiveness. Have a proper conversation with your concerned doctor regarding the use of any medicine.
Who Shouldn’t Take Fildena:-
Individuals suffering from mentioned health conditions are not advised to use Fildena Double or Fidlena 200 mg. As it can degrade the prevalent health condition & may sometimes lead to heart attack or death in rare cases.
- Disease-related to heart
- Kidney or liver disease or disorder
- Retina-related problems
- Hearing loss
- Using other medications to treat ED
Kindly check with the doctor before using Fildena to treat ED, as it is impossible to mention all the health conditions that can lead to disease-drug interaction.
Storage & Disposal:-
Follow and check the specific storage instructions provided by the manufacturer or included on the medication packaging.
Store the medicine at a room temperature of 20-25 degrees Celsius. Don’t expose to extreme temperatures. Moisture, sunlight & direct heat can degrade the medicine from inside, lowering the effects of it.
Store medications in childproof containers and keep them out of the reach of children. Properly dispose of expired or unused medications. Follow local guidelines for medication disposal to prevent accidental ingestion.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
How often can I take Fildena Double?
Generally, you can take a single dose of Fildena Double in 24 hours. But in case you want to take regularly then consult your concerned doctor.
How quickly does Fildena Double 200 mg start to work?
If Fildena Double 200 mg is taken on an empty stomach or with light meals, the drug can get into the system in thirty minutes and start working.
What are Fildena tablets used for?
Fildena tablets are widely administered for treating male sexual disorders known as erectile dysfunction (ED). The main function of this drug is to relax the arteries carrying blood to the penile region and ensure the extra flow of blood helping to have a satisfactory sexual performance.