Showing all 6 results
Vidalista is the brand name for generic medicine more commonly known as Tadalafil. It is the active ingredient that treats Erectile dysfunction or Impotence in men just like other ED-treating medicines Sildenafil & Vardenafil.
Apart from treating ED, it can also be used to treat Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. By reducing the heart workload and creating a smooth flow of blood to the lungs.
Unlike other Ed Treating drugs, Vidalista stays in the body for 24-36 hours even after performing sexual intercourse. Which makes it the most effective Ed treating medicine or a highly potent PDE5 inhibitor.
Things To Know Before Using Vidalista:-
There are certain rules or regulations regarding the use of Vidalista which you have to follow to avoid the repercussions. Though with the use of Vidalista, you can temporarily cure ED which will add some short-term pleasure to your sexual life. Check some of the important things before using Vidalista.
- Don’t buy Vidalista online or offline until it is advised by a doctor to use.
- Allow the doctor to know about past health conditions so that he/she can advise regarding the best use of it.
- Strict restrictions are against the use of heavy machinery and driving any vehicle
- Don’t take more than 1 tablet a day, it can lead to overdose.
- To make the best use of Vidalista, sexual stimulation is required to get an erection.
- Don’t change the dose randomly in excitement
- Seek a doctor’s advice if the mentioned dose doesn’t work.
What Are The Available Doses of Vidalista?
It is available in 7 different doses varying with the milligrams like:-
- Vidalista 2.5 mg
- Vidalista 5 mg
- Vidalista 10 mg
- Vidalista 20 mg
- Vidalista 40 mg
- Vidalista 60 mg
- Vidalista 80 mg
When starting with mild erection issues the doses like 2.5 mg and 5 mg can be considered as safe. And can be taken daily but at a particular time every day only if the doctor insists to do so.
While the rest of the medicine should be consumed adhering to the doctor’s guidelines. And must be taken only in a time interval of 36 hours between 2 doses.
How To Take Vidalista?
Always choose to take Vidalista as per your doctor’s advice. As he/she knows the best way for using the medicine according to your health and condition. Below are some standard guidelines that you should follow while taking Vidalista:-
- As it is an oral tablet take it with water.
- Avoid crushing, chewing or breaking it.
- Avoid consuming it with high doses of alcohol
- The use of grape juice can cause severe side effects if taken with Vidalista.
- Always prefer to choose light meals before the intake of the Vadalista to get a better result.
How Doses Vidalista Work in Creating Erection?
Naturally, an erection occurs with a sufficient flow of blood to the penile area. But with the secretion of the PDE-5 enzyme (phosphodiesterase) another enzyme cGMP( Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate ) is completely affected. Causing interruption of blood flow leading to Erectile dysfunction.
As cGMP is responsible to keep up with the vasodilation( relaxation) of arteries and smoothness of the penile area muscle. So that the blood could continuously flow to the corpus cavernosum resulting in a proper erection needed to perform sexual intercourse.
And finally, with the use of Vidalista tablets, PDE-5 is affected or deactivated while cGMP again starts working. Resulting in the flow of blood causing an erection that is long-lasting and firmer than a natural erection. Assisting the individual to have great sexual pleasure.
And this is the biological mechanism of how Vidalista works in creating an erection.
Dose Vidalista Cause Any Side Effects?
Yes, the use of Vidalista can cause side effects. But it mainly depends on how well the immune system of an individual is. Side effects can’t be seen in everybody until and unless somebody is using it properly. Still, the possible side effects that can be seen are:-
- Upset Stomach
- Nasal Congestion
- Sore Throat
- Redness of eyes
- Pale face
- Problems related to digestion
Though every possible side effect isn’t mentioned here. And above-listed all the side effects can’t be seen in regular users of Vidalista. But in case any of the listed side effects persist for more than a week kindly consult with a nearby doctor.
Individuals Who Shouldn’t Use Vidalista:-
There are certain restrictions on the use of Vidalista for some individuals who are having the particular below-mentioned health issues. Because using Vidalista might worsen health conditions. So some of the health conditions are:-
- Suffered from a heart attack ( within the past 90 days )
- Heart stroke or congestive heart failure in the past 6 months
- Chest Pain
- High or low blood pressure
- Liver or kidney disease
- Blood cell disorder or any Oncological condition
- Stomach Ulcer
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Any kind of penis deformities
- Priapism( causing a painful erection- but happens in rare cases)
What Are The Drugs That Could Interact With Vidalista?
Certain drugs shouldn’t be used at the time of using Vidalista. The use of those medicines might cause severe side effects that could worsen the current health condition. Check on the below list for safety purposes.
- Heart or blood pressure medicines
- Hepatitis B medicines
- Tuberculosis Medicines
- Seizure Medicines
- HIV / AIDS Medicines
- Antibiotics like Clarithromycin, Erythromycin
These are some of the medicines. Still, it’s better to consult with the concerned doctor as other medicines could exist that can harm the health.
Some Storage Tips For Vidalista:-
Storage of medicines is done so that medicine won’t get affected by any means. And keeping it properly can result in further usage of it. Follow some of the simple steps to keep the medicine in the best condition:-
- Keep it in a closed and tight container
- Avoid keeping it away from direct exposure to heat & moisture
- Don’t let anyone use it except you.
Commonly Asked Questions:-
Can the use of Vidalista affect sperm count?
No, the use of Vidalista doesn’t affect the sperm count. As it is the only medication used to treat ED.
Can Vidalista be used for the enhancement of sex?
Use of Vidalista can be used for the enhancement of sex but only after consulting with a pharmacist. The use of Vidalist can produce a firmer erection than naturally caused erection giving pleasure to the individual.
What are the other uses of Vidalista?
Apart from treating ED, Vidalista can be used to treat Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. But it should be used when the doctor consults as safe to use.