Showing 1–12 of 19 results
Vardenafil is a prescription medication used to treat erectile dysfunction in males. You will buy Vardenafil online and take it as per the doctor’s prescribed. During sexual intercourse, it improves blood flow to the penis. This increased blood flow may cause an erection. Vardenafil has no effect on sexual desire or erectile dysfunction. It includes 40mg of vardenafil components, which aid in the prevention of ED therapy.
What kinds of medicine are Vardenafil tablets?
Vardenafil is a drug used for treating erectile dysfunction in men it is primarily salt and it is widely used for treating erectile dysfunction (ED) This is available as blue-coated, rounded-triangle-shaped tablets as well as a liquid. The medicine is available in several Forms, but Filitra 40 mg is sufficient to treat erectile dysfunction, and the dose strength is determined by the individual’s tolerance.
You may also prefer the following medications that operate by vardenafil:-
- Cenforce 100 mg
- Extenze And Phenibut
- Extenze Plus
- Stendra 100 mg
How should I take Vardenafil to Get better results?
While taking your first dosage, inspect the blister pack if you are using a quickly dissolving pill. In the event that any of the blisters are broken, ripped, or empty, do not use any of the medication from the pack. Take the tablet out of the blister packet by following the instructions on the packaging. Attempting to force the tablet through the foil will not work. Placing the tablet on your tongue and closing your mouth after removing it from the blister package is a must. The pill will disintegrate instantly. Water or other liquids should not be consumed along with the quickly dissolving pill.
- Vardenafil can be used as an empty stomach tablet because it is a quickly dissolving tablet, which dissolves in the mouth and can be ingested without water.
- It is often taken as needed, 60 minutes prior to sexual activity, with or without meals.
- Vardenafil should typically only be used once per 24 hours.
- Take Vardenafil less often if you have certain medical problems or you are using specific drugs.
- Vardenafil must be taken exactly as directed. Never take it more often than recommended by your doctor, nor in bigger or smaller doses.
What specific safety measures should I take?
First, consult your doctor or a chemist to determine whether you are allergic to vardenafil or any of the ingredients in vardenafil tablets. Your chemist should provide you with a list of the components. Because it necessitates more safety for your health and aids in the enhancement of your immunity if you are presently taking or have recently taken riociguat (Adempas) or nitrates such as isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket), isosorbide dinitrate (Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, in BiDil), or nitroglycerin (Minitran, Nitro-Dur, Nitromist, Nitrostat, among others), avoid using vardenafil. Nitrates come in the form of tablets, sublingual (under the tongue) pills, sprays, patches, pastes, and ointments.
- Avoid using nitrate-containing illicit drugs like “poppers” (amyl and butyl nitrate) while taking vardenafil.
- Take an extra plan to Tell the chemist about any other prescription and over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, and dietary supplements you are now taking or intend to take.
- There are many Other medications including methadone (Dolophine, Methadose), moxifloxacin (Avelox), pimozide (Orap), procainamide, quinidine (in Nuedexta), sotalol (Betapace, Sorine, Sotylize), thioridazine, and verapamil (Calan, Covera, Verelan, others).
- If you have fructose intolerance (a genetic disorder in which the body lacks the protein required to break down fructose, [a fruit sugar contained in some sweeteners such as sorbitol]), you should be aware that the quickly dissolving tablets contain sorbitol.
What is the main side effect of this medicine cause?
Vardenafil cause many side effects that give your body a several pain such as headaches and upset stomach to prevent these effects you will need a doctor to consult if any of these symptoms are severe to you because some of the side effects can be serious as followings mention below:-
- Longer than four-hour erection
- Abrupt, severe eyesight loss (additional details are below)
- Fuzzy vision
- Alterations in color vision, such as perceiving a blue tint on things, having trouble distinguishing
- Between blue and green, or having trouble seeing in the dark
- Abrupt loss of hearing or ringing in the ears
- Hand, foot, ankle, lower leg, cheek, neck, tongue, lips, and eye edema
Many patients experience a sudden loss of vision and they consumed vardenafil or other drugs that are vardenafil. In other cases, the eyesight loss was irreversible. Call your doctor right away if you suddenly lose your vision while taking Vardenafil. Till you speak with your doctor, don’t take any more vardenafil or related drugs like Sildenafil medicines like Viagra or Tadalafil like Cialis.
How should this medication be stored and disposed of?
Keep this medication out of the reach of children, well closed in its original container. Keep it away from extreme heat and moisture and at room temperature. It is crucial to keep all medications out of sight and reach of children since many containers (such as weekly pill minders and those for eye drops, creams, patches, and inhalers) are not child-resistant and are seldom opened by young children
- Refrigerated implies 36-46 degrees Fahrenheit or 2-8 degrees Celsius.
- Store at room temperature implies it should be kept between 68 and 77 degrees Fahrenheit (20 and 25 degrees Celsius).
- Unless otherwise specified on the label, store in a cold location means in a refrigerator.
- Keep planner pill boxes out of the reach of youngsters. These things are useful for adults, yet they appear entertaining for small children. They should be kept in a top cupboard, on top of a medicine cabinet, or behind closed doors where youngsters cannot get them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What are the best storage techniques?
Keep your medicine below 30 degrees Celsius, in a dry, clean area, and remember to follow the doctor’s instructions.
What happens if I drink alcohol?
You should avoid alcohol during medication, however, you may consume little amounts. However, significantly more alcohol can enter your body and cause adverse effects.
Can it be used by women to treat arterial hypertension?
the doctor does not prescribe this medicine to treat arterial hypertension in women. They can switch from one drug to another that genuinely works for them.