On the contrary, the inability to sustain the erection that is required for sexual intercourse is referred to as ED or Impotence. Which takes place due to an inadequate supply of blood to the penile region. So, the consumption of Levitra 40 mg eliminates ED for several hours facilitating to perform sexual intercourse naturally.
How Does The Use Of Levitra 40 mg Helps To Get Erection?
The process of erection starts when a man is sexually aroused. This arousal leads to the formation of Nitric Oxide(NO), a signaling molecule present in the penis.
And to withstand the erection, the importance of cGMP is required, which carries the flow of blood to the penis region. As cGMP relaxes the smooth muscles and maintains a constant blood flow to the penis.
But the presence of the PDE-5 enzyme constricts the flow of blood to the penile area by breaking down the working of cGMP. Creating a hanging structure of the penis is referred to as ED.
So, Levitra working as a PDE-5 inhibitor inhibits the PDE-5 enzyme. That again allows the working of cGMP leading to an enhancement of the penile erection, which is more firmer & maintains an erection for a longer time frame.
Dosage Of Levitra 40 mg:-
- It is always advisable to take medication under the supervision of a healthcare expert or according to the manufacturer’s instructions. The dosage is decided by the patient’s age, condition, and medical history.
- Levitra is often taken with or without food. However, light meals are preferable because the tablet can quickly interact with the blood.
- Don’t crush, chew or break the tablet rather take it wholly for better results.
- Though Levitra takes time to absorb in the blood cells. Like every ED pill, it is also advised to take 45-60 minutes before performing or indulging in sexual intercourse.
- An erection takes place only when there is sexual stimulation or foreplay is carried out. As the use of Levitra alone will not result in an erection
Precautions Before Using Levitra 40 mg:-
Precautions are like an early advantage that is used to avoid uncertainties. Similarly, there are certain precautions or safety warnings that should be kept in mind before using Levitra. Refer to below for the safety tips.
- Consultation with the doctor is the foremost thing to be done before using Levitra 40 mg.
- The use of Levitra 40 mg with other PDE-5 inhibitors can sometimes cause visual defects
- Don’t drive any vehicle even if the effects of Levitra 40 mg no longer last. Because the body needs rest.
- Avoid consumption of Levitra 40 mg with alcohol. As this could lead to more dizziness and can impair the inability to cause an erection.
- Any food items containing grapes should be strictly avoided otherwise, it can cause severe side effects
Allow the doctor to know about previous medical history. So that, he/she will also be aware and can suggest what are the things to be careful of.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Levitra 40 mg:-
There is nothing to be concerned about in terms of Levitra 40 mg side effects. Because these are the common things that can be seen while using it. For your convenience, some of the negative effects of Levitra 40 mg are listed here.
Common side effects:-
- Slightly low blood pressure
- Stuffy nose
Potential Side Effects:-
- Allergic reaction
- Back pain
- Chest Pain
- Heart Palpitation
- Slight vision loss
These side effects are mild & short-term. Regular use of Levitra 40 mg will make the body acquainted with it, leading to fewer side effects. If any of these side effects last for more than 1-2 weeks then immediately seek a doctor.
Who Shouldn’t Use Levitra 40 mg?
Levitra 40 mg is not recommended for everyone to treat ED due to certain prevailing health conditions. And, when utilized, it can have a negative impact on one’s health. As a result, it seems unsafe for the users listed below.
- Allergic to Vardenafil or certain medications.
- Chest pain.
- Have a history of stroke, heart attack, or congestive heart failure.
- Physical deformity of the penis or Peyronie’s.
- Bleeding disorders such as hemophilia.
- Stomach ulcers.
- Vision or hearing problems.
- Suffering from seizures.
- Diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, angina, etc.
- Suffering from blood sickle anemia, leukemia, or multiple myeloma.
Interaction Of Levitra With Other Drugs:-
Although each medicine reacts differently with each individual. Furthermore, certain medicines should not be combined with Levitra, since this can result in major health problems. Check with the drugs specified below to see if they should be avoided.
- Antifungal medications
- HIV Protease inhibitors
- Other medicines for ED
Discuss with the doctor any medicine that you are using in recent times for any treatment. So that the doctor can recommend regarding any changes to the medicine.
Storage Tips For Levitra:-
When it comes to keeping pharmaceuticals like Levitra 40 mg, it’s important to follow the manufacturer’s or your healthcare professional’s specific storage guidelines. However, here are some general guidelines:-
- Read the storage instructions on the drug container carefully. The manufacturer’s instructions may include particular storage requirements for Levitra 40 mg.
- Store Levitra 40 mg at 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C). Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Place the medicine in a tight container.
- Check the expiration date of Levitra 40 mg and discard any medication that has expired.
Substitutes To Levitra 40 mg:-
Just like other medications Levitra also has substitutes or alternatives with the same performance ability. Some of the substitutes for Levitra are:-
Consider a doctor before using any of these above-listed medicines. In addition to oral medications, some other alternatives are penile injections, penile transplants & vacuum erection devices.
How Can We Help You?
Is Levitra 40 mg suitable for everyone suffering from erectile dysfunction?
Levitra 40 mg may not be suitable for everyone suffering from ED due to various health conditions. So it is recommended to consult with a doctor for better information.
Does the use of Levitra increase stamina?
No, the use of Levitra doesn’t help in increasing your stamina. Though it can only facilitate to provide an erection for a longer period of time.
Can I buy Levitra 40 mg online without a doctor’s consultation?
Yes, you can buy Levitra 40 mg online with a doctor’s consultation only if you are having the prescription. Without a prescription, you won’t be able to buy Levitra online irrespective of any dose.