Showing all 3 results
Buy Sildigra online, this medication used by men to treat impotence/ erectile dysfunction. ED is the condition where men find it difficult to attain or sustain an erection for a long period during sexual activities. It and its doses contain sildenafil citrate as the main active component which works by relaxing the muscles to increase the flow of blood in the penis. This increased blood flow allows the penis to regain hardness for a prolonged time. Due to the increase in demand, it is easily available in nearby chemists or online stores. However, buying Sildigra online can be a better option in terms of price.
Despite being effective and safe, Sildigra can cause some general side effects that usually do not require the inquiry of a doctor. However, be sure to tell your doctor about the other medications( if taking any) or allergic reactions to beware of the side effects.
How does Sildigra work?
Sildigra works when a man is sexually stimulated. The molecule called cGMP smooths the muscle in the penis to hold an erection. Now sildenafil citrate(the main component of Sildigra) works by blocking the action of PDE5 enzymes that breaks the molecules of cGMP thus preventing it to harden the penis.
As soon as the pill reaches the system, it is dissolved in the main bloodstream and rises the plasma levels to the maximum concentration within 30 to 120 minutes. After desolvation and a half-life of 4 hours, the remains are excreted in the form of body waste.
How to use Sildigra Tablets?
- Before starting the pills, make sure to discuss your medical history, allergy, and other important health aspects with your doctor. This will help the medic choose the best mg of Sildigra suitable to your body type.
- Take the pills simply by swallowing them with water. Do not crush or split the pill in half. Avoid taking alcohol or grapefruit juice for swallowing as the medication with alcohol can reduce blood pressure to a very low rate. You are free to take the medication with or without food. But the research suggests that it is better to not consume high-fat food.
- Take the pill around 30 min – 60 min before indulging in sex for an effective result. This is the time the active ingredients are required to work on human metabolism. If you somehow forget to take the pill, you can take it just before sex though it might not give effective results.
- Take the pill as prescribed by the doctor that is once a day and do not switch the dosage by yourself. This can lead to the reduced effect of medication and can also worsen the side effects.
- Store the medication at room temperature without hints of moisture or excessive lightening.
What are the doses of Sildigra?
It is used as ED medicine in mainly 3 doses: 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg.
Sildigra 25 mg:
Sildigra 25 mg is the lowest dose used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in men. It is also used as an active salt in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. In both cases, the pills work by directly inducing the main bloodstream and working on the knots of blood vessels to increase the flow of blood in the desired part of the body.
Sildigra 50 mg:
Sildigra 50 mg is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor used to successfully treat impotence in men by increasing the flow of blood in the penis so that the person can hold an erection during sexual activity. This dose is preferred if the body is not able to adjust to the standard 100 mg dose.
Sildigra 100 mg:
Sildigra 100 mg is the highest dose used in the family of Sildigra tablets. These pills are used for the treatment of ED/impotence in men by regulating the flow of blood in blocked arteries and muscles of the penis so that men are able to hold prolonged erections during sex.
What are the side effects of Sildigra?
Some common side effects are:
- Facial flushing
- Upset stomach
- Light nose bleeding
The side effects that can cause serious harm if not checked are:
- Decrease in blood pressure
- Dizziness and fainting
- Allergic reactions such as itching, difficulty in breathing
- Sudden hearing loss
- Increased risk of heart attack
WARNING: These side effects may or may not rise up to alarming levels depending upon your body’s ability to cope with the medication. But keep a constant lookout for the side effects, especially Priapism. If not treated on time, it can lead to permanent erectile disorder. Priapism generally starts worsening with prolonged and painful erections for more than 4 hours after sex.
What are the precautions while using Sildigra?
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to any active or inactive salt present in the medication, especially sildenafil citrate.
- Avoid taking Sildigra pills if you are on other medications that include alpha-blockers or nitrates.
- Do not take the pills if you recently had heart surgery or a stroke in recent 6 months.
- If you are on drugs that treat tuberculosis such as Rifampin, then be sure to mention it to your doctor. This combination can deteriorate your health.
- Limit the use of tablets if you are on the medication of Erythromycin as the element tends to increase the risk of side effects in the body.
- Do not take Sildigra with antidepressants such as serotonin reuptake inhibitors as they tend to cause sexual dysfunction which will disable any ED tablet to work and show results.
- Antihistamines such as Fexofenadine, Diphenhydramine can cause extreme dizziness and reduces the effect of Sildigra.
How to store the medicine?
Store the pills away from moisture and direct sunlight. These elements can activate some compounds that can reduce the effect of the medication. Also, store the pills in their original packaging. Dispore the medicine properly. Do not throw the expired medicine in the bin or flush it; rather contact your nearby medicinal or pharmacy for proper disposal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can I not take Sildigra with grapefruit juice?
Both Sildigra and grapefruit juice contain Sildenafil as a main active component. Taking them together can increase the level of Sildenafil in the body which can lead to a decrease in blood pressure at an alarming rate.
Is it safe to take Sildigra with other ED medications?
No, you should not take Sildigra with other ED tablets. It will lead to an increased risk of side effects and can lead to reduced blood pressure due to excessive amounts of Sildenafil.