Showing all 6 results
Avana is the newly designed medication used to treat Erectile Dysfunction(ED) otherwise known as Impotence. It is the trade name for the generic phosphodiesterase type 5(PDE-5) medicine called Avanafil. Avanafil is the latest medicine after Tadalafil, Sildenafil & Vardenafil falling in the same PDE-5 inhibitors or blockers class of drug.
With the new medical advancement, Avana has the ability to produce an erection in just 15 minutes from the time of consumption. You can now buy Avana online at a competitive price via different online telemedicine stores. But first, check with the doctor about the severity of ED & the dose you need to treat with.
ED is a problem related to the improper flow of blood to the penile area that restricts a man to withstand an erection required for sexual intercourse. And here Avana works by relaxing the blood vessels for better circulation of blood which can eliminate ED. All ED medicines won’t alone get you an erection rather sexual stimulation by your partner will be a great thing to start with.
The use of Avana is not limited to ED in fact it can also work to treat Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension(PAH). It is a condition where a man has high blood pressure that causes dizziness and shortness of breath by damaging the arteries in the lungs and the right side of the heart.
Doses Of Avana & Usage
Avana has currently 6 doses, mainly:
- Avana 50 mg
- Avana 100 mg
- Avana 200 mg
- Top Avana
- Super Avana
- Extra Super Avana
The doctor will advise on which dose of Avana is effective for you, after running a medical check-up of your current health condition. The dose will vary from individual to individual relating to the severity of ED.
Follow the mentioned best practices regarding the use of Avana to get appropriate results.
- Before using Avana, consult with the doctor for a valid prescription to order Avana or buy Avana offline near you.
- Follow the doctor’s instructions religiously & don’t try to change the dose, if the prescribed dose didn’t work out to get you an erection.
- Avana is an esophageal medication so consider taking it with a glass of water. The tablet isn’t meant for chewing, crushing or breaking, just shallow the tablet directly.
- Choose to eat low-fat meals or light meals so that it won’t take longer time to mix with the bloodstream. Taking the medicine with food or without food depends on the doctor’s advice.
- For best results consider consuming a single tablet 20-30 minutes before getting physically involved. As the effects of Avana can be felt as quickly as within 15-20 minutes.
- Remember to involve in foreplay with your partner that will act as an initiator for producing erection.
Mechanism of Avana
Biologically, an erection takes place with the release of Nitric Oxide( NO) when a man is sexually stimulated. This stimulation of NO increases the production of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) one of the signaling molecules. The amalgamation of NO & cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) is responsible for maintaining the smoothness of the muscle present in the corpus cavernosum that leads to the flow of blood causing an erection.
But this constant flow of blood is interrupted by an enzyme called PDE-5 found in the inside wall of the penis, which affects the cGMP. That indirectly stops blood flow to the penile region causing erectile dysfunction.
So here with the use of Avana, PDE-5 is blocked as the active ingredient Avanafil works as a PDE-5 inhibitor. Leading to an increase in the level of cGMP that reinstates the erection.
Ultimately Avana produces an erection that is firmer & stays erected for a longer time.
Precautions & Safety Warnings
Before the use of Avana please go through the manual instructions provided in the leaflet of the packaging or ask the doctor for a better clarification.
- The medicine should be brought from a licensed store either online or offline. Otherwise, there is a chance of adulteration in the medicine.
- Avana is intended to be sold only to adults above 18 years of age.
- Don’t use the medicine if you are allergic to Avanafil or any of its ingredients. Speak with the doctor before using Avana.
- Allow the doctor to know if you are still using any kind of otc medicines or herbal supplements.
- The use of alcohol or any kind of food items that contain grapes can cause severe dizziness & sometimes lead to fainting.
- Don’t try to drive or engage yourself in heavy machine operating activities which will make you feel more tired & can result in fainting but in rare cases.
- The use of Avana is strictly restricted to any individual having a cardiovascular disorder, using any type of blood-managing medicine.
- If you are having kidney or liver disease please talk to the doctor before using Avana.
Possible Side Effects Associated with Avana
There is a chance of side effects taking place with the use of Avana irrespective of the doses. Some of the common side effects like Headache, flushing, dyspepsia(indigestion), dizziness, nasal congestion, muscle pain, excessive sweating, and a slow or fast heartbeat can be seen. These common side effects are mild & short-term which usually stays for 1 week
Side effects like chest pain or discomfort, difficulty in breathing, painful urination & prolonged erection, or priapism are categorized into rare side effects of Avana. Though there is less chance of these rare side effects occurring to anybody, still if these things remain for more than 1 week consult the concerned doctor.
Check below the list of drugs that are not meant to be used while an individual is going under the therapy of Avana.
Medicines like Nitroglycerin, Ciprofloxacin, Fluconazole, Erythromycin, Isosorbide Dinitrate, and Diltiazem can cause severe drug-drug interactions.
Losartan, Ramipril, and Telmisartan are less severe when used with Avana but still, it is better to talk with the doctor before using any medicines which are not listed here also.
Cardiovascular disease, Kidney Disease, Liver Disease, Disease of Retina & Bleeding disorder are some of the diseases in which the use of Avana can degrade health conditions sometimes leading to causing fatal consequences.
Check with an expert doctor regarding the use of Avana under these health conditions.
How to Store Avana?
Below are some of the storage tips that you can use to store Avana:-
- Keep the medicine at a room temperature of 20-25 degree centigrade.
- Don’t place the medicine in front of direct heat & moisture as it can lead to damage to the product.
- Keep it away, especially from children & pets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Avanaforce addictive or habit-forming?
No, Avanaforce doesn’t carry any substance which can cause the potential for addiction or abusing it.
Does the use of Avana help in premature ejaculation?
No, the use of Avana doesn’t help in premature ejaculation. There are other medicines that can help you with delayed ejaculation.
Can I buy Avana over the counter?
No, you can’t buy Avana (any dose) over the counter. Because it is a prescribed drug & needs a valid prescription for it.