Avana 200 mg helps to flow the blood to reach the penile region & reinstates the erection in an individual that is required to perform sexual intercourse. Avanafil is the latest FDA-approved ED medicine which is sold under the brand name Stendra.
How will Avana 200 will create an erection:-
Biologically, Avana works by improving & maintain the flow of blood in the erectile tissue known as corpus cavernosum or a spongy erectile tissue.
Working as a PDE-5 inhibitor, Avanafil blocks the activity of the PDE-5 enzyme, which is responsible for causing ED. Because the release of PDE-5 is quick in people suffering from ED.
With this blockage of the PDE-5 enzyme, the work of cGMP( Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate ) continues. cGMP is another enzyme responsible for maintaining the flow of blood with vasodilation of arteries leading to the penile region.
So all this combined activity along with sexual stimulation or foreplay will lead to an erection that is much firmer & last-longer than a natural erection.
Ultimately the consumption of Avana 200 mg helps a man to perform sexual intercourse in a much more desirable way.
How to take Avana 200mg
After having a proper examination of the current health condition the best way to take Avana 200 mg can be recommended by the doctor. Still, to get the effectiveness of Avana, check the listed points for guidance:-
- Stick to the recommendations or instructions mentioned by the doctor.
- Use the tablet exactly 30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. Being the latest medicine of all ED meds it only takes a time frame of 20-30 minutes to reach the effectiveness.
- Consuming the tablet with or without food is to be advised by the doctor. But you can take a light meal which will help to mix the tablet quickly with the blood.
- Don’t try to crush, break or chew the tablet as it will lead to the ineffectiveness of the medicine.
Precautions or Warnings
Precautions are life-saving things that should be watched out before the consumption of any medicine. A single mistake can cause a great loss. Check out some of the guidelines that should be followed before the use of Avana 200 mg:-
- Talk to the doctor about allergies relating to the use of Avana 200 mg or other persisting allergies. It may contain any other ingredients that can affect the health of a user.
- Use of 1 tablet is enough to perform multiple sexual activities within 24 hours. As the effect remains for 6 hours. The use of another tablet can cause an overdose.
- Don’t drive or indulge in any of the activity that requires physical strength as it will cause extra tiredness leading to fainting. Like, the use of machinery things or other heavy instruments.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol or food items that contain grapes due to the side effects like the feeling of dizziness or flushing.
- Don’t change to any other dose or any other ED medicines without consulting the doctor.
Side Effects of Avana 200 mg
Side effects take place mainly in the first-time user or when somebody is misusing it. Speak with the doctor to know the possible side effects of Avana 200 mg or you can check the list below for an idea.
- Common side effects like headache, flushing, or dizziness may occur. If any of these effects last for more than 1 week tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have heart problems and experience any side effects like severe dizziness, fainting or nausea. Stop the activity in between.
- There can be a rare or sudden decrease in vision, including permanent blindness, in one or both eyes (NAION) may occur.
- A serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare like itching or getting rashes on the chest can occur.
This is not a complete list of all the possible side effects. If any of the side effects persist for more than 1 week call your doctor or visit a hospital.
Drug Interaction with Avana 200 mg
Below is a list of drug that is recommended not to use while going under ED therapy:-
- The below medicines can change how Avana 200 mg works in the body & can increase the risk
- Use of any non-prescribed drugs or herbal supplements
- Other ED-treating medicines
- Medicines treating blood pressure conditions
- Use of Nitrates like nitroglycerin, isosorbide
- Alpha-blockers like doxazosin, tamsulosin
Following medicines can affect the removal of Avanafil from the body causing less effectiveness to it.
- Azole antifungals such as itraconazole, ketoconazole
- HIV protease inhibitors such as indinavir, ritonavir
- Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors such as boceprevir, and telaprevir
If you want to use both medicines consult with your recommended doctor as there can arise a chance of drug interaction. Which can result in overcoming the power of one medicine over another and sometimes could lead to adverse side effects.
Tell the doctor about your medical history to be on a safer side. For the below-mentioned medical conditions shouldn’t use Avana 100 mg or 200 mg as they can cause fatal consequences.
- Heart problems or heart attacks that took place in the past 6 months.
- Having Kidney disease (dialysis) or Liver disease
- Suffering from blood pressure conditions
- Having a severe loss of water from the body
- Deformities of the penis like Priapism or prolonged erection
- Blood-related diseases like sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma
- Problems related to the eye such as retinitis pigmentosa, sudden decreased vision, NAION
- Bleeding disorder or having a stomach ulcer
Tips on Storage:
- Keep the medicine in a cool & dry place adjustable with the room temperature.
- Put it in a container that is only known to you
- Don’t let the children reach for it.
- Avoid keeping it in open places that direct get exposed to heat, sunlight & moisture.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
How long will the effects of Avana 200 mg last?
The effects of Avana 200 mg usually last up to 4 – 6 hours. But with a maximum of 2 hours, an individual can have multiple erections.
Does Avana 200 mg treats premature ejaculation(PE)?
No, Avana 200 mg doesn’t treat premature ejaculation. For premature ejaculation, you can use Top Avana, Super Avana, or Extra Super Avana. Talk to an expert doctor before using any medicine for PE.
Can the use of alcohol affect Avana 200 mg?
Yes, the use of alcohol will affect Avana 200mg which will result in causing severe drowsiness & may lead to onset delay.