Showing all 5 results
Vilitra is a prescribed drug typically used to treat Erectile dysfunction or Impotence. So don’t buy Vilitra online without a doctor consultation. It contains the generic drug Vardenafil. Which is one of the PDE-5 inhibitors.
ED is a prevalent problem in men. Where an erection in an individual cannot sustain to perform basic sexual intercourse.
So use of Vilitra can help an individual to get an erection. That will last longer to perform sexual intercourse in a better way.
How Does Vilitra Help in Erection?
Maintaining an erection in men takes place due to the continuous flow of blood to the penile area. This continuous flow of blood takes place due to the presence of an enzyme called cyclic guanosine monophosphate(cGMP). Which is responsible for maintaining the smoothness of muscle & opening of the arteries in the penile area.
But this continuous flow of blood tends to break down by another enzyme called PDE-5. Present inside the wall of the penis. Where cGMP is blocked with the secretion of PDE-5. Affecting the erection leading to ED.
So with the use of Vilitra, the active agent Vardenafil works as a blocker of PDE-5. Helps to recreate the action of erection with an increase in cGMP. Leading to a stiffer and long-lasting erection. Directly assisting the individual to perform sexual activities in a more natural way.
Safety Measures To Take While Using Vilitra:-
With the use of Vilitra, certain safety measures are needed to be performed. So that the use of it doesn’t result in any reaction or adverse side effects. Below are some of the precautions that need to be adhered to:-
- Consult with a doctor before buying Vilitra 20 mg
- Share all the past medical experiences or history that you had. Which will be easy for the doctor to advise you the best.
- Take the tablet with light food.
- Consume the tablet 45-60 minutes before having sex.
- Consuming more than a tablet can lead to an overdose.
- Reach out to a doctor for any further assistance.
- Change of doses is strictly denied.
Following these simple guidelines for the use of Vilitra can give a suitable outcome.
Doses & Consumption of Vilitra:-
Currently, there are 4 doses of Vilitra listed below. In regard to the current health condition, the doctor will recommend which is the best dosage.
Ways To Take Vilitra:-
Below are some of the practical and handy tips considered the best way to take Vilitra.
- Firstly, prefer the doctor’s way of taking Vilitra 20 mg
- Directly take the tablet with water. No crushing, no breaking or no chewing.
- Light meals should be picked before the consumption of Vilitra 20 mg
- Don’t consume Vilitra 20 mg with alcohol or any food item that contains grapes.
Side effects are the common thing that can be seen while using any medicine for the first time. Once the body gets adjusted to it then it is rare to see the side effects. Some of the common side effects that can be seen with the use of Vilitra are:-
- Arm & back pain
- Blurred vision
- Tightness in chest
- Difficult in breathing
- Irregular breathing pattern
- Nasal Congestion
- Swelling of eyelids
- Feeling of weakness
- Problems related to digestion
Though mentioning all the side effects are not possible & also can’t be found all at a time. So there is nothing to worry about or get panic about if any of the listed side effects appears. If it continues for a week then get checked by the doctor.
Use Of Vilitra Is Restricted To?
There are certain health conditions that are restricted by the use of Vilitra. Because the use of it can cause serious health issues or can lead to a worsening of the current health. Some of the health conditions listed below are:-
- Any type of heart disease ( ranging upto 6 months)
- High or low blood pressure ( Hypertension )
- Oncological conditions like blood-related disease
- Stomach Ulcer
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Bleeding disorders like hemophilia
- Vision or hearing loss
- Deformities in penis
- Kidney or liver disease
- Any cardiac issue
Always talk to your doctor regarding any past health conditions that you are having. As it leads to a proper understanding of an individual’s health condition by the doctor.
Drugs That Shouldn’t Be Used With Vilitra:-
Like certain health conditions which are restricted to the use of Vilitra. Similarly, some drugs shouldn’t be used while taking Vilitra for ED.
- Any kind of antibiotic like Clarithromycin, Erythromycin
- Anti-fungal medicines like Itraconazole & Ketoconazole
- Drugs treating low or high blood pressure like Alfuzosin, Doxazosin, Prazosin & Silodosin
- Heart Rhythm medicines like Amiodarone, Dronedarone, and Procainamide
- HIV Aids medicine like Atazanavir, Indinavir, Ritonavir
- Other ED-treating medicines like Cialis, Viagra, Stendra
- QT Prolonging drugs
These are some of the medicines that can cause severe side effects. So talk to the doctor once before using any of these medicines.
Some Commonly Asked Questions & Answers:-
Does Vilitra help in Erection?
Yes, Vilitra helps in creating an erection. But only when the flow of blood keeps flowing to the penile area.
Overdose of Vilitra take place?
Yes, the excessive use of Vilitra can cause an overdose. Leading to Priapism, temporary hearing loss & blurred vision
What is the minimum time interval between the dosage gap of Vilitra?
24 hours is the minimum interval of time that should be maintained while using Vilitra to avoid an overdose.