Erectile dysfunction is a condition characterized by the inability to achieve or sustain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. Caused by physical factors like poor blood flow to the penis or psychological factors such as stress or anxiety. Regardless of the cause, Levitra 20 mg is designed to help restore sexual function and enhance the quality of intimacy.
Functioning Of Levitra 20 mg
The key mechanism of Levitra lies in its ability to inhibit the action of phosphodiesterase type 5, an enzyme that breaks down cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP).
cGMP is an enzyme that relaxes the smooth muscles in the penile arteries and corpus cavernosum—leading to increased blood flow to the penile area.
cGMP is produced with the stimulation of Nitric Oxide, a signaling molecule that arises with sexual stimulation.
By blocking the degradation of cGMP, Levitra allows this enzyme to accumulate and use its vasodilatory effects on the smooth muscles in the penile arteries and corpus cavernosum.
This relaxation of the smooth muscles promotes increased blood flow to the penis, facilitating the ability to achieve and maintain an erection.
Levitra 20 mg Dosage:-
- It is always best to take medicine under the supervision of a healthcare provider or as directed by the manufacturer. The dose is determined by age, condition, and medical history.
- Normally, Levitra 20 mg can be taken with or without food. But choosing light meals are good because the tablet can mix with the blood quickly.
- Take it 1 hour before indulging in sexual activity. As the effects will start to show after 40-45 minutes
Use of Levitra 20 mg alone won’t get you an erection, so it is mentioned to start with some foreplay or sexual stimulation.
What are the side effects of Levitra 20 mg?
The reason for side effects taking place is when the user doesn’t use the medicine as per the doctor’s advice. Though it is not possible for everyone to feel the side effects as every individual have different body growth. Some of the listed side effects of Levitra 20 mg are:-
Common side effects:
- Flushing (warmth or redness in the face, neck, or chest)
- Nasal congestion (stuffy or runny nose)
- Indigestion or upset stomach
- Back pain
- Muscle aches
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
Rare or Less Common Side Effects:-
- Short-term change in vision
- Priapism (prolonged and painful erection lasting more than 4 hours)
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Irregular heartbeat or palpitations
- Shortness of breath
- Allergic reactions, including rash, itching, swelling, or difficulty breathing
Nothing to worry about regarding the side effects as these are treated as mild & short-term. If any of the side effects last for more than a week, then you should seek emergency medical assistance.
A different class of drug have a higher chance of interacting with Levitra 20 mg. Which can increase the chance of severe side effects & lowering the efficacy of other medicine. Below is a list of medications that may interact with Levitra 20 mg:
- HIV inhibitors
- Other PDE5 inhibitors
- Medicines controlling blood pressure
- Medicines modulating heartbeat
- Antibiotics like erythromycin and clarithromycin
- Medications for prostate problems
To avoid unwanted health scenarios leading to fatal consequences have a two-way communication with the doctor. So that the doctor can advise you on a better piece of information.
Similarly, there exist some health conditions or diseases in which the use of Levitra 20 mg is strictly restricted. Check the list of conditions that may result in disease interaction:-
- Allergic to Vardenafil
- History of blood diseases ( sickle cell anemia or leukemia)
- History of stomach bleeding
- Eye or vision problems
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Heart disease or other heart problems
- High or low blood pressure
- Deformation of the penis, or history of painful and prolonged erection
Consultation with a doctor is mandatory if a user is willing to use Levitra along with the prevailing health condition.
Considerations Before Using Levitra 20 mg:-
Precautions are actions performed to make us aware of fatal consequences. While medications are supposed to help people live better lives. However, taking them incorrectly can result in unexpected health problems. To avoid all of these problems, some of the precautions to be taken while using Levitra 20 mg are:-
- The foremost thing should be following up on the doctor’s advice regarding the use.
- Not buying cheap Levitra 20 mg online without a prescription from random sites
- Don’t crush, break, or chew the tablet it could lead to less effectiveness of the medicine.
- Consuming two tablets within 24 hours can result in an overdose.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and eating foods containing grapes.
- Do not drive or engage in any activity that needs physical strength.
Storage Of Levitra 10 mg:-
Below are some of the storing tips for Levitra 10 mg which will help in its stability for further use.
- Store Levitra at room temperature, generally between 59°F and 86°F (15°C to 30°C).
- Avoid keeping it from moisture, humidity & direct exposure to sunlight.
- Store Levitra in a secure location, away from the reach of children and pets.
Always read the exact storage instructions included with your Levitra prescription, since there may be slight differences.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Can I buy Levitra 20 mg Online?
Yes, you can buy Levitra 20 mg online but only with the presence of a valid prescription. Ordering Levitra 20 mg needs a doctor’s consultation for effective treatment.
Does The Use Of Levitra 20 mg Increases Heart Rate?
Yes, the use of Levitra 20mg increases the heart rate & blood pressure by lowering the effects of nitrates. The actions can also result in chest pain.
What Happens When Levitra 20 mg Doesn’t Work?
If Levitra 20 mg isn’t producing the desired result then consult your doctor for further assistance. But don’t take another dose of it or change to any other brand without knowing your healthcare provider.