Showing the single result
Silvitra is a powerful combined medication that has shown greater effectiveness in the elimination of Erectile Dysfunction(ED) or Impotence. You can buy Silvitra online which contains the advantage of the world’s two most popular phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitors against ED: Sildenafil Citrate (100 mg) & Vardenafil (20 mg). Here ED is a common sexual disorder that disables men to hold an erection that is required to perform basic sexual activity. Whereas the use of Silvitra restores erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis.
Benefits of Silvitra:
The presence of Sildenafil Citrate allows the user to have an erection that remains for 6 hours, while Vardenafil assists in giving a lighting erection within 20 minutes. And when combined it provides an erection that lasts for up to 8-10 hours.
The use of Sildenafil Citrate & Vardenafil is the newest or never seen combination that not only works faster but last longer by making Silvitra an effective medicine in the treatment of ED.
Sildenafil Citrate is a generic version of the well-known brand name Viagra & Vardenafil is sold under the trade name Levitra.
Apart from the above discussion, some other benefits of Silvitra are:-
- Silvitra not only gives an erection but also works as a stamina enhancer which helps to last longer in bed.
- It is obviously every man’s desire to have a great sex drive. Consumption of Silvitra provides works to increase the virility in men suffering from ED.
- Some individuals have the fear that they won’t be able to last longer in bed due to quick ejaculation. Here the use of Silvitra helps to remove performance anxiety
- Last but the most important thing it works to give a much firmer & long-lasting erection that satiates the individual’s sexual life.
Mechanism Of Silvitra:
The working of Silvitra is similar to other ED medications which works by inhibiting the PDE-5 enzymes responsible for causing erections.
Normally the natural way an erection takes place is when there is sexual arousal. This sexual arousal gives rise to the release of Nitric Oxide(NO) in the cavernous body of the penis. To maintain erection, NO increases the production of cyclic guanosine monophosphate(cGMP). Here cGMP works by smoothening the muscle around the penis & vasodilates the arteries leading to an influx of blood into the corpus cavernous. This adequate flow of blood facilitates an erection in men.
But in men suffering from ED, the PDE-5 enzyme is released quickly & acts as an obstruction for cGMP. Where the flow of blood gradually decreases leading to making the penis withstand for long. Which is referred to as erectile dysfunction.
To eliminate this ED, Silvitra plays the trump card by reversely inhibiting the PDE-5 inhibitors. That again increases the production of cGMP, leading to an adequate flow of blood to the penile region. Which results in providing a firmer & long-lasting erection assisting an individual to perform sexual activities in a better way.
The effects of Silvitra start working as quickly as 20-30 minutes & can last up to 10 hours. Where an individual can have multiple erections or organisms.
How to use Silvitra?
Regarding the use of Silvitra doctor is the first person who can insist on how to take the medicine for better use of it. Check out some of the tips that will definitely help you in the use of SIlvitra.
- As an oral medication take Silvitra with enough water.
- Prefer to take light meals over high or fatty meals for easy absorption into the bloodstream.
- Take the tablet half an hour before getting into planned sexual activity to get the desired result.
- The effects can be seen as quickly as 20 minutes due to the synergistic effects of the combined ingredients.
- As stated earlier, sexual stimulation is mandatory because the consumption of Silvitra can’t help you to get an erection.
- 1 tablet is enough to consume within 24 hours. Otherwise, it can lead to an overdose of it.
Precautions to Take:-
Before the use of Silvitra, certain precautions are there which have to be strictly followed. Some of the necessary things are:-
- Take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Don’t use more or less often of it.
- Make sure that you are not allergic to the ingredients like Sildenafil Citrate & Vardenafil.
- Avoid operating heavy machines after taking this medicine. Driving is also recommended for the same.
- Don’t take heavy doses of alcohol & any food items that contain grapes as it can lead to cause severe side effects.
Every medicine has got some side effects with the use of it. Similarly, some of the possible side effects of Silvitra are divided into common & rare.
- Pain in the body
- Redness in the face
- Digestive disorders
- Vision disorders
- Dizzying sensations
- Stuffy nose
Other serious but rare side effects have been reported:
- Hypotension with fainting
- Difficulty in breathing
- A loss of hearing
- Heart arrhythmias / irregular heartbeat
These above-mentioned side effects are not going to take place in every individual so there is nothing to worry about. In case any of the side effects remain for more than 1 week then immediately consult a doctor. Don’t try to treat or take any medicine in order to prevent the side effects.
Drug interactions refer to the consumption of different classes of drugs at the same time which results in lowering the effectiveness of one drug.
The same thing takes place when Silvitra is consumed with Nitrates, Alpha Blockers such as Doxazosin & Tamsulosin, Riociguat, Isosorbide & Nitroglycerin can result in a decrease of sudden blood pressure.
While medicines like Azole Antifungals, Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, HIV Protease Inhibitors, Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors & Macrolide Antibiotics can increase the side effects of Silvitra.
Other ED medications like Tadalafil & Avanafil are on the list of medications that can cause drug interactions.
It’s better to consult with a doctor before using any type of medicine to be on a safer side. It is not possible to mention all the drugs or medications here. Remember drug interactions can also result in causing adverse side effects.
Silvitra is Contraindicated to:
Silvitra is contraindicated by certain health conditions, as the use of it can lead to serious health issues that can sometimes cause death also. Here are some of the diseases that can interact with Silvitra:-
- An allergy to Sildenafil or to its components
- a serious heart disease, heart attack or a stroke
- bleeding disorder or ulcer
- severe liver failure
- low blood pressure
- an intake of drugs called nitrates that can cause a fall in potentially dangerous voltage
- rare hereditary eye disease (retinitis pigmentosa)
- Penile deformity or Peyronie’s disease
How to Store Silvitra
- Place the medicine in its original packaging.
- Keep it at normal room temperature between 59–86° F or 15–30° C.
- Keep it away, especially from children.
- Dispose of the medicine in a proper manner rather than flushing it in a toilet.
How Can We Help You?
How fast does Silvitra start showing the effects?
The usual time take taken by Silvitra to start showing effect is 30-60 minutes. But in order to make the tablet work faster you can consume it with an empty stomach. Make sure you ask your doctor about this. A doctor is the only person who can give the best advice.
How long does Silvitra last?
With the consumption of 1 tablet, Silvitra can last up to 8-10 hours. But it doesn’t indicate that an individual will have an erection for the whole time. Though it can result in multiple erections up to 4 hours.
What to do if Silvitra doesn’t work?
Call or talk to your concerned doctor if Silvitra doesn’t work. The doctor may suggest the use of any other alternative medicine. Don’t try to take another tablet immediately which will result in an overdose of it.