Zhewitra 20 mg tablets should be used after the instructions of the doctor to get less affected by the side effects occurring from the use of it. The medicine is not meant to cure any kind of STD disease.
Here a man suffering from erectile dysfunction fails to preserve an erection for the minimum time required to penetrate vaginal intercourse. The reason behind this is the lack of flow of blood to the corpus cavernosum which gives the penis a limp-like hanging structure referred to as erectile dysfunction. However, the root cause will vary from man to man so it is better to get examined by a reputed healthcare provider.
P.S. The use of Zhewitra can only eliminate erectile dysfunction for several hours rather than completely curing it.
Mechanism of Zhewitra 20 mg For ED
The mechanism of Zhewitra for erectile dysfunction is a bit complicated. Understand the scenario with breakdowns when compared to a normal person’s erection.
Erection in a normal person
Generally, an erection takes place when a man gets sexually stimulated. The stimulation generates Nitric Oxide(NO) that acts as a gaseous messenger which activates the veins present in the penis area for the flow of blood. NO along with cyclic guanosine monophosphate(cGMP) helps to maintain the flow of blood to get an erection.
A person with erectile dysfunction
A person with erectile dysfunction gets a quick release of the PDE-5 enzyme found in the inner walls of the penis. This action stops the working and production of cGMP, as cGMP is the prime agent that assists in maintaining the erection. Here the hindrance of cGMP breaks down the flow of blood causing erectile dysfunction in men.
Erectile dysfunction & Zhewitra
The consumption of Zhewitra 20 mg Verdanfil tablets blocks the secretion of the PDE-5 enzyme resulting in the high production of cGMP. On the other hand, it also works to relax the constricted blood vessels that facilitate a better and steady flow of blood to the erectile tissue of the penis. Ultimately giving an erection that is firmer and lasts up to 4-5 hours from the time of consumption.
Preference of Zhewitra over other ED medications:
With the availability of different ED-treating medicines in the market, the use of Zhewitra is still on the rise for the following things:
- Assisted most of the users in triumph over the serious sexual dysfunction.
- Many users voted thumbs up for the product due to the efficacy of it.
- Helps to get a prolonged sexual experience that enhances the physical intimacy between the partners.
- Shown a self-increased confidence in the users after the use of it.
Zhewitra 20 mg Uses
The use of Zhewitra is not limited to getting an erection in men only, some of the other uses are:
- Helps to get an elevated libido
- Used to manage excessive cholesterol and blood pressure
- Clinical trials show Vardenafil has a significant effect in the treatment of Diabetic mellitus erectile dysfunction.
Administration of Zhewitra
A new user might not feel the quick effect but a gradual and timely use can exhibit the real working of it.
Factors like current health condition, age and weight of the patient are taken into account before prescribing the dose. Check some of the ways that will guide you on how to take Zhewitra 20 mg.
- The medicine is usually taken 30-40 minutes before planning to copulate. The effects of it are felt within 30 minutes from the time of consumption.
- Gulp the tablet with a full glass of water for better mixing into the bloodstream. Don’t crusade the tablet as that can reduce its effectiveness.
- Taking the medicine with an empty stomach will give better and faster results, but check with the doctor once.
- Maintain a gap of 24 hours before planning to take another tablet.
- If the medicine doesn’t work the doctor may suggest you higher dose which is Zhewitra 40 mg or Super Zhewitra.
Follow the mentioned ways to get a proper and desired result that will work to enhance sexual pleasure.
Possible Side Effects
The side effects take place due to the complex nature of the body. Fabricating a medicine that targets one part of the body and doesn’t affect the other part is burdensome.
Similarly developing a medicine that doesn’t show side effects is really out of the box. For which the effects are not common in all users. So, on an overall basis check some of the side effects taking place with the use of Zhewitra 20 mg.
- Redness of the face
- Indigestion or Dyspepsia
- Runny nose
The above common side effects don’t need any medical assistance as these are mild and short-term.
On the flip side, there is a prevalence of some rare side effects like priapism, temporary vision loss or sudden hearing loss which is found in 1 in 10000. Check with the doctor immediately to get treated.
Things to look out for before using Zhewitra 20 mg
- Tell the doctor about any prevailing health conditions that you are suffering from, which will allow the doctor to modify the dosage of the drug.
- Drop all other medications like over-the-counter or any herbal supplements.
- Don’t use it if you are allergic to Zhewitra or any of its content.
- Avoid using fatty meals before the use of Zhewitra.
- Cutting down the smoking habit while using it.
- Limiting alcohol consumption as the efficacy of Zhewitra can have an impact.
- Restricting or taking cautiousness with the use if you are having any type of mental disorder.
- The medicine is not intended for women or children below the age group of 18.
- Don’t use the medicine if you already had priapism in the past.
- Be cautious with the use if you are suffering from kidney or liver complications.
- Don’t take any other ED-treating pills like Cialis, Viagra or Avaforce.
Listing all the precautions is not possible, kindly check with the doctor for a safer use of it.
Drug Interactions of Zhewitra 20 mg
The use of two different classes of drugs at the same time can lead to overpowering or suppressing the power of one drug. Similarly, certain types of medications are:
- Prostate medications
- HIV and AIDS medications
- Pulse and heart drugs
- Nitrate salts
- Anti-infection agents
Ask the doctor before you try to use any of the mentioned medications along with Zhewitra.
Using Zhewitra with a particular health condition can risk your health as the use can cause serious fatal health consequences. A list of the health conditions are:
- Cardiovascular cadence issues
- Acute kidney failure
- RBC sickliness, myeloma, or leukaemia
- Stomach bleeding
- Previously having a prolonged erection
The doctor will guide you through the use if you are suffering from these above-mentioned health conditions.
How to store the medicine
- Keep the medicine in its original blister packet rather than keeping it in an open place.
- Place the medicine in a childproof container from a safety point of view.
- Avoid placing it under direct heat or moisture that can damage the medicine inside.
- Dispose of the medicine in a proper place if the medicine has expired.
How may I help you?
Can I buy Zhewitra 20 mg online without a prescription?
No, you can’t buy Zhewitra 20 mg online without a prescription because it is a prescribed medicine and you need a valid prescription before you decide to get Zhweitra online.
How long do the effects of Zhewitra last?
The effects of Zhewitra usually last up to 4-5 hours depending on the way the tablet is consumed.