- Penegra 50 mg falls into the category of phosphodiesterase type- 5 inhibitor due to the presence of the ED-potent Sildenafil.
- Penegra is one of the traded names for Sildenafil, other branded names include Viagra, Cenforce, Caverta, Eriacta, Suhagra etc.
Penegra 50 mg-How To Use
- Take the Penegra 50 mg oral tablet with a full glass of water.
- Don’t pulverise the tablet, it can reduce the effectiveness.
- 30-40 minutes is the minimum time for consumption before engaging in sexual activity.
- You can take the medicine on an empty stomach for quick and better action.
- Or else consume the tablet with light meals.
- A single tablet is enough to preserve the erection.
Penegra 50 mg Uses/ Why To Use
- A stiffer erection for 4-5 hours.
- Gives a manifold of erections even after coming
- Better flow of blood to required parts of the body
- Build up the flairs of rekindling
- Revives the lost confidence back
- Uplifted sexual pleasure
Regular and timely consumption of the medicine will get you the desired sexual life. Still, on a temporary basis without the medicine, you won’t be able to sustain the erection.
- Erection is caused by sexual stimulation or foreplay, which produces Nitric Oxide(NO) to activate the blood vessels.
- Penegra working as a PDE-5 inhibitor inhibits PDE-5 secretion after the consumption of the tablet.
- This inhibition allows the generation of cyclic guanosine monophosphate to maintain the smoothness of the arteries.
- Relaxation of arteries with the combination of cGMP and NO allows the blood to flow to the erectile tissue.
- When the erectile tissue gets filled with blood, an erection occurs and is maintained with the help of Sildenafil which aims to penetrate the vaginal intercourse.
Things Not To Use While Taking Penegra 50 mg
- Cut down on the use of tobacco if you are smoking. As it is one of the factors that causes ED.
- Restricting the use of heavy alcohol while consuming the tablet, can lead to severe dizziness and sometimes fainting can take place.
- Don’t use other ED-treating medicines like Levitra, Avaforce, Tadarise etc.
- Grape is the only food that shouldn’t be taken with any ED medicines, the use can cause allergies.
Things To Look Out For
- Putting all the previous medical conditions in front of the doctor for better communication.
- Tell the doctor about any allergies that you have.
- Not using any alternative medicines like herbal supplements or over-the-counter drugs.
- The Penegra 50 mg side effects are divided into common and uncommon effects.
- Common side effect includes migraine, muscle cramp or stiffness, and redness of the face.
- Indigestion, vomiting, nausea, dizziness, lightheadedness, sleeping disorder etc. are some of the uncommon adverse effects reported by the users.
- If side effects are felt for more than a week then contact the doctor immediately without any delay.
A list of the drugs that can cause toxicity, undesirable effects and reverse working when coadministered with Penegra 25 mg are:
- Calcium channel blockers
- CYP3A4 inhibitors
- Other ED-treating drugs
- Anti-fungal medicines
Check with the doctor once about any other medicines that can create drug-drug interaction situations.
Drug- Disease Interaction
Refers to the condition where using Penegra 50 mg with the below-mentioned health conditions can degrade the current condition sometimes leading to life-threatening situations.
- Bleeding disorder
- Blood pressure issue
- Chest pain
- Retinitis pigmentosa or eye disorder
- Temporary hearing loss
- Stomach Ulcer
- Kidney or Liver ailments
This is not a comprehensive list of all the diseases that can interact with the use of Penegra 50 mg, kindly speak with your doctor before you start using it.
Penegra 50 mg Alternatives
In case you don’t find Penegra 50 mg in your nearest store or it is out of stock from your favourite telemedicine, you can choose some of the alternatives that carry the same potential to treat ED:
How To Store?
The foremost thing in keeping the medicine safe is placing it away from children and pets. Better to put it in a place only known to you. Try to keep it in its original blister packet only rather than getting it out and adjusting it in another packet. Direct sunlight can affect the medicine’s efficacy so better to place it at a suitable room temperature.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Penegra the same as Viagra?
Yes, you can say Penegra is the same as Viagra, as they contain the same active ingredient- Sildenafil. The only difference is the cost, where Viagra is more costlier than Penegra. Sometimes Penegra is referred to as generic Viagra.
Is taking Penegra 50 mg is effective and safe?
Yes, taking Penegra 50 mg is totally safe and effective but only to whom it is prescribed. A report suggested that most men feel satisfied with their sexual performance after using Penegra 50 mg. However, the medicine is not intended to be used by women or children below 18 years of age.
Does the use of Penegra affect the sperm?
There are no study reports that state the use of Penegra can affect sperm quality. The use only impedes the PDE-5 enzyme and allows a better flow of blood to the body parts wherever it is required.