How to take Poxet 90 mg
The use of Poxet 90 mg Dapoxetine tablets is for males ranging between the age group of 18 to 65 years.
The dosage of 90 mg of Dapoxetine is prescribed after a thorough checkup where factors like severity of PE, weight and metabolism of the body are considered in order to minimize the side effects.
The use is not meant for recreational purposes, only males suffering from PE must use that too with the authority of a doctor.
Guiding ways to take Poxet:
- Take the Poxet 90 mg tablet with a glass of water for better mixing into the blood and to avoid dehydration. Don’t crusade against the tablet which can reduce its effectiveness.
- Plan to take the medicine 1-3 hours before planning to have physical intimacy as it will take some time to reach its peak effectiveness. Usually, it will work with a time period of 30 minutes.
- Consuming the tablet with or without food will be decided by the doctor. Still, you can choose to have light meals before taking the tablet. Fatty meals can affect the performance.
Stick to the mentioned guidelines for an effective result. Though the initial use can have less impact, a gradual use will get you the desired result.
Don’t jump to any other medications or doses, if the medicine doesn’t work up to the mark.
Mechanism of Poxet 90 mg
The functioning of ejaculation is directly connected with the central nervous system. Normally when a man gets sexually excited, nerves connecting the reproductive system to the spinal cord, regulate to get the semen out of the penis.
A man suffering from erectile dysfunction tends to have a low level of serotonin which results in quick ejaculation. With the consumption of Poxet 90 mg, the serotonin reuptakes get blocked leading to a delay in passing of serotonin from pre-synaptic to post-synaptic receptors.
With the delay of serotonin in the pre-synaptic, the post-synaptic receptors carry a lot of serotonin allowing a high level of serotonin present in it, which extends the time for ejaculation.
This wholesome action exhibits an increase in the intravaginal ejaculation latency time(IELT) that ultimately allows a user to have greater control over the discharge of semen and facilitates spending more time in bed.
Common Side Effects
With the use of every medicine, there exist undeniable side effects that take place in any user. Similarly, using Poxet 90 mg can get you some side effects that are mild and remain for a short time period. However, the side effects can’t be the same for everyone due to different body build.
List of common Poxet 90 mg side effects:
- Palpitattion of heart
- Excessive sweating
- Muscle stiffness or body pain
- Running nose
Uncommon or rare side effects
These rare side effects take place in 1 in 10,000 and need immediate medical assistance.
- Priapism or prolonged erection
- Excess dizziness
- A feeling of fainting while standing up
- Sudden vision loss
- Temporary hearing loss
If either of the side effects shows up constantly then talk to the concerned doctor, he/she may lower the dose to Poxet 60 mg.
Things to look out for/ Precautions
There are certain things that you have to look at before the use of Poxet 90 mg, due to the chance of sudden unexpected happenings taking place.
A list of precautions that you must look out for:
- Not to use the medicine until and unless the doctor advises the use of it.
- Avoiding the use if you are allergic to any of its content. Ask the doctor for a change in the medicine.
- Allow the doctor to know if you are using any over-the-counter medicines or herbal supplements to treat PE.
- Having any kind of bipolar disorder or depression-related disease.
- Check with the doctor if you are using any kind of depression medication, as Poxet is one kind of anti-depressant.
- Previously suffering from priapism or having kidney or liver ailments.
Things to avoid with the use of Poxet
Putting a limit on certain things will help you to get the maximum benefit of Poxet. A list of things that must be used in a minimal way are:
- Decreasing the consumption of tobacco or any smoking-related things.
- Limit the use of alcohol, as it can affect the performance.
- Riding a vehicle or operating any machinery can cause accidents due to lack of attention especially after the use of Poxet.
Contraindications of Poxet
The contraindications of Poxet 90 mg are the things that are restricted or prohibited to use while going under treatment for premature ejaculation.
The contraindications are divided into drug interactions, disease interactions, alcohol and food. Check the below-mentioned list for a clearer idea:
- Acetylsalicylic acid
- Congested sinuses
The above-mentioned drugs are the possible medications that can interact when used with Poxet. There are some consequences where the use can hinder the efficacy of any drug leading to its ineffectiveness or unbalanced blood pressure.
Check with the doctor before you decide to get treated with Poxet while using these medicines.
In the below-listed health conditions, the use of Poxet irrespective of any dose can degrade or worsen your current health status.
Some of the health conditions are:
- Heart Complications
- History of fainting
- Any kind of bipolar disorder, depression or hypomania
- Uncontrolled epilepsy
- Severe kidney or liver impairment
Cautiousness should be maintained while using Poxet 90 mg tablets with these listed health conditions. It’s better to check with a doctor before the use of Poxet.
Heavy consumption of alcohol while using Poxet can affect performance causing a severe dizziness
The intake of grape juice with Poxet 90 mg Dapoxetine can cause allergies or any undesired side effects.
Following the general guidelines is enough to keep the medicine safe till it expires.
Put the medicine away from children and pets by placing it in a childproof container.
Keep it at a room temperature of 22-25 degrees Celcius by avoiding direct contact with the sunlight and moisture.
If the medicine expires or is not further to be used dispose of it in a proper place rather than littering it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the shelf life of Poxet 90 mg?
The shelf life of Poxet 90 mg is about 3-4 years depending on the manufacturing date and i stored in a proper way.
How long do the effects of Poxet 90 mg last?
The Poxet 90 mg effects usually last 4-5 hours depending on the way of consumption. A proper intake will last for more time.
Does the use of Poxet 90 mg affect the quality of sperm?
Yes, a study on rats showed that long-term use of it can have adverse effects on spermatids and spermatozoa counts.
How can I last longer in bed?
Lasting longer in bed is one of a man’s great sexual desires, to make it happen there are certain techniques like quitting smoking, reducing the intake of alcohol, stopping using any kind of recreational drugs and getting a low level of stress.