Causes of Premature Ejaculation
- Performance Anxiety
- Being nervous
- Feeling of anxiety about having sex after a long time
- Overly excited or sexually stimulated
However, the causes can vary from person to person. Getting checked by an expert urologist can help you to find out the underlying reason.
How Poxet 60 mg works for Premature Ejaculation
Understanding the process is a little bit complex, for which the below-mentioned step-by-step list will allow you to understand it in a clarified way.
- Ejaculation is an action that is connected to the sympathetic nervous system.
- When you reach the last level of sexual stimulation, the sensory nerves present in the spinal cord get activated and send the nerve impulses to the brain.
- The brain then sends back messages to the motor neurons that control the muscle present in the penis by assisting the effect of ejaculation.
- But serotonin(a neurochemical transmitter in the brain) helps to transmit the nerve signals which enables the brain to communicate.
- Whereas a person with PE has a low level of testosterone in a particular part of the brain.
- Here the consumption of Poxet 60 mg hinders the reuptake of serotonin, which breaks down the communication sent from one nerve cell to another.
- When one nerve cell (pre-synaptic) blocks the reuptake of serotonin it means the other nerve cell (post-synaptic) has a lot of serotonin to carry.
- It allows the nerve cells to maintain contact for an extended period.
- Ultimately this whole action facilitates a man to last longer in the bed with delayed ejaculation.
Contents of Poxet
The main or the first ingredient is Dapoxetine(60mg). With this a mixture of all the important contents like lactose, cellulose-microcrystalline, croscarmellose sodium, silica-colloidal anhydrous, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow.
Grab a look at the contents of Poxet to avoid getting affected by allergies related to it.
Poxet 60 mg- How to use
The dosage is instructed after getting a thorough report of your current health conditions.
Some of the factors like age, weight and metabolism of the body are taken to prescribe the required dose for an effective solution.
A crisp and brief way to use Poxet is:
- Take the tablet 1-3 hours before planning to have sexual intercourse.
- It is an oral tablet so gulp it directly with a glass of water for better ingestion into the bloodstream.
- You can take the medicine with or without food. But consider preferring light meals before using the tablet.
- One tablet is enough to work for you, don’t consider using two tablets consecutively which will lead to an overdose of it.
In case of any doubt regarding the use of medicine consider consulting a general pharmacist.
In case of a missed dose, you can take the medicine only when you plan to copulate. There is no set or mentioned time to take the medicine. But taking the medicine at a particular time will help you to achieve the desired result.
Overdose takes place when there is a consumption of 2 tablets consecutively in a single day. The overdose can cause severe side effects like swelling of the face and back. If the swelling doesn’t go away then immediately visit your healthcare provider.
Poxet 60 mg Side Effects
Every user using Poxet 60 mg will have different reactions due to different metabolisms present in the body.
First-time or new users are more prone to get affected by the side effects as compared to regular or frequent users.
Common side effects of Poxet 60 mg are migraine, lightheadedness and severe sickness. There is no need for medical assistance as these are short-term and mild in nature.
Uncommon side effects occurring in 1 in 1000:
- Palpitattion of heart
- Excessive sweating
- Muscle stiffness or body pain
- Running nose
Rare Side Effects taking place 1 in 10000:
- Temporary hearing loss
- Sudden vision loss
- Priapism or prolonged erection(Painful erection that stays for 4 hours)
If any of the uncommon or rare side effects stay for more than 1 week then immediately consult with your concerned doctor. Don’t use any medicine to suppress the side effects without having a word with the doctor.
When not to take Poxet 60 mg
Using Poxet 60 mg in every condition is not suitable for the user, which can cause degradation of the current health condition leading to fatal consequences.
Health conditions when the use of Poxet 60 mg is restricted:
- Having a history of fainting
- Allergic to any of the contents of Poxet
- Past history of cardiac issues.
- Suffering from diabetes, hypertension or chest pain.
- Having kidney or liver ailments
- A patient with seizures or epilepsy
- Present or past condition of anxiety or depression
- Having bleeding disorders like hemophilia
It is better to open up with the doctor about your past health conditions or any prevailing health issues that you are suffering from so that the use of Poxet will not cause any further harm.
Drug interaction refers to the intake of two different classes of drugs where one of them is going to get affected either the efficacy is being hindered or the effects get a sudden spike.
A list of medicines that cause either of the situations are:
- Warfarin and Ritonavir, Clarithromycin and Erythromycin
Having the ability to decrease the metabolism of Dapoxetine when used with the mentioned drugs.
Can hinder the effects of Ketoconazole when used with Poxet.
The use can limit the efficacy of Lithium by causing serotonin syndrome.
- Linezolid, Selegiline & Verapamil
Concurrent use can impact the therapeutic efficacy
Can increase serotonin activities by suppressing the effects of Phenelzine
Leading to undesirable side effects
Result in rapid ejaculation
Take proper precautions if you are planning to use Poxet 60 mg with the above-mentioned medications. These medications are used to treat different health conditions like fungal infections, HIV or STDs, managing blood pressure, depression etc.
Precautions to be taken
Precautions act as first mover advantage which saves you from getting affected by any of the unknown and undesirable effects.
Bear the following things to avoid before the use of Poxet 60 mg:
- Avoid the use if you are allergic to Poxet or any of its content
- Allow the doctor to know if you are using any kind of medication to treat a particular disease apart from premature ejaculation.
- Don’t consume more than the mentioned dose, can show an overdose of it.
- Don’t drive or indulge in operating any heavy machinery as the use of Poxet can affect the ability to concentrate.
- There is a chance of performance getting affected if used with other soluble drinks like alcohol and grape juice.
In case of any questions arising in your mind just run to a general pharmacist for better clarification.
Alternatives to Poxet tablets
If any user is not willing the use it or shows more side effects after the use can get through the following things as the best alternatives for premature ejaculations:
- Delay sprays
- Medical therapies
- Squeeze techniques or start-stop technique
Substitute of Poxet
Frequently Asked Questions
How long the effects of Poxet 60 mg remain?
The effects of Poxet 60 mg remain up to 4-5 hours giving manifold erections to perform multiple sexual activities. Don’t consume more than 1 tablet in a single day.
Does the use of Dapoxetine affect sperm viscosity?
If used in a constructive manner then it is well to do, but long-term use of it can cause inhibition of mobility in spermatozoa ( male sex cells that carry a man’s genetic material).
Can Tadalafil and Dapoxetine be taken together?
Reports suggest that there are no harmful side effects with the concurrent use of Tadalafil and Dapoxetine resulting in a well-tolerated combination.