Initially, Dapoxetine was designed to treat antidepressants, but soon with some medical examinations, it was found to be effective for delay in the ejaculation. Consumption of Poxet tablets acts rapidly by showing faster effectiveness along with quick excretion from the body.
Poxet 30 mg is a prescription drug and is recommended for the age group of 18 to 64 years. The use of it can get you some normal side effects like headache, dizziness and nausea.
Poxet 30 mg Uses
Apart from treating premature ejaculation, the use of Poxet 30 mg tablet is flexible for the conditions of depression, anti-anxiety and mood disorders when used with precautions.
The active agent Dapoxetine works efficiently to control the serotonin level which improves all those mental conditions along with premature ejaculation.
Advantages of Poxet 30 mg
The consumption of Poxet 30 mg not only allows the user to have deferment in semen discharge rather it gives certain other benefits like:
- Extended sexual intercourse for a time period of 2-3 hours.
- Better relationship building between the partners.
- Reinstating the flairs of sexual desire.
With these multifaceted benefits, the use of Poxet has been constantly rising to give a sigh of relief to users suffering from erectile dysfunction.
How Poxet Works
Poxet working as an SSRI affects the activity of serotonin present in the brain. The inhibition of serotonin transporters(5 HT) leads to a delay in the post-synaptic receptors.
Here with the blocking of 5-HT receptors, there is more serotonin to pass which delays the message carried by it. Resulting in poor ejaculation signals from the brain.
Ultimately, that affects the mood and causes delayed ejaculation when used during copulation.
Preference of Poxet over other drugs
Though there are a lot of other medicines available in the market that can treat premature ejaculation, but the efficacy of Poxet has led users to prefer it over others.
Some of the conditions that satisfy the preference of Poxet:
Before prescribing any of the medicine it is the doctor’s responsibility to check how the medicine will respond to the user resulting in lower risk. The quick absorption and excretion of Poxet show minimal adverse effects when used.
The foremost reason for choosing any medicine is the efficacy of it. For premature ejaculation, Poxet has shown an outstanding improvement when used in most of the cases.
Backed by research:
With qualified research by healthcare professionals, the trust in Poxet for treating premature ejaculation is on point.
Poxet 30 mg Dapoxetine Tablets- How to use
It is advised not to use Poxet 30 mg tablet until and unless it is instructed by the doctor, especially for premature ejaculation.
Below are some of the guidelines that will help you in consuming it, if you don’t have a prescription.
- Take the tablet approximately 1-3 hours before planning to have sex.
- Consume it directly with a glass of water to avoid dehydration and don’t crusade the tablet.
- Fatty meals may slow down the working of it. Better to take it with light meals for easy ingestion into the bloodstream without any kind of hindrance.
- Don’t consume more or less often, as it won’t show any desired result after repeated use.
How long does Poxet take to work?
The answer to this question depends on various health factors like your metabolism, age and how well the body accepts it.
However, the effectiveness will vary from person to person for reasons like the way a user is consuming it.
In order to gauge the exact time taken by Poxet to work, you need to give a few trial periods where you can have a clarified idea.
Remember, the initial use of it might not give an accurate result. Consult with the concerned doctor in case of any emergency.
Poxet 30 mg Side Effects
The use of any medicine can show some adverse effects irrespective of its proper use. However, it is not possible to see the side effects in every user due to different metabolisms.
Poxet usage has reported some common and normal side effects like migraine, nausea and dizziness.
Whereas some of the rare side effects like:
- Body pain
- Heart palpitations
- Excessive sweating
- Blood pressure fluctuations
- Abnormal dreams or nightmares
- Feelings of excess anxiety and nervousness can take place.
On the other hand, some of the users stopped taking Poxet after using it for 6 months due to adverse effects like erectile dysfunction and decreased sexual desire taking place.
Precautions or Warnings
To avoid some of the aftermath related to the use of Poxet, there are certain precautions that are a must while going under the treatment:
- Avoid the use if you are allergic to the use of Poxet or any of its content present in it. It can have unknown side effects.
- Get a list of drugs or other medications that you are using to treat any particular health condition. Due to the presence of interactions.
- A user having heart compilations must refer to the concerned doctor for safer use.
- Be cautious with the use if you have kidney or liver ailments.
- This medicine is not intended for women or children under 18 years of age. If used it can result in undesirable side effects.
Consult with a doctor before the use of it to avoid unpleasant scenarios.
Contraindications of Poxet
The contraindications of Poxet is divided into 2 types where one is drug-drug interactions and the other one is drug-disease interaction.
Drug-drug interactions refer to the use of one class of drug with another class of drug resulting in overpowering or hindering the efficacy. Some of the medicines that are not meant to be used are:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Serotonergic analgesics
- Serotonin-producing amino acids
- Other PE- treating drugs
Using Poxet with some mentioned health conditions can degrade the current situation by causing fatal consequences. A list of the health conditions are:
- Low Blood Pressure
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Bipolar disorder
- Blood clotting problems
- Liver problems or Kidney problems
Before using Poxet 30 mg with these health conditions kindly check with the doctor for a better and safe use.
The consumption of grape juice with Poxet can lead to severe side effects causing allergies.
Taking heavy doses of alcohol with Poxet 30 mg can affect your performance and can cause delayed onset.
Alternatives To Poxet
If you are unable to find Poxet 30 mg then you can use several alternatives to it like
- There are no specialised or standardized storage conditions for Poxet.
- Keeping it in a closed and childproof container is safer than placing it in an open area.
- Place the medicine at a suitable room temperature.
- Avoid placing the medicine under direct sunlight or moisture that can damage the medicine.
- If expired or not in use dispose it of properly rather than littering it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many minutes does Poxet 30 mg make you last?
With the use of Poxet 30 mg, a man can last up to 2-3 minutes extra. This time is an average time due to a lot of variances seen with the users. An initial use will not make you last that long when compared to frequent use of it.
How safe is Poxet when used to treat premature ejaculation?
Yes, definitely the use of Dapoxetine is safe for premature ejaculation as it represents a major. It is an effective and dedicated medicine by represents a major advancement in the field of sexual medicine.
Can I use Viagra with Dapoxetine?
Yes, you can use Viagra with Dapoxetine to get the dual solution as the combination therapy improves erection quality and extends the ejaculation time leading to uplifted sexual intercourse.