Premature ejaculation is a rare but serious condition that affects at least one in seven males. This condition has a drastic effect on the person’s sexual activity and relationship with their partner. And, if not treated immediately, it can show other complications which may hinder the affected person’s sexual desire for intimacy with their partner.
While there are pharmaceutical medicines for treating premature ejaculation, a condition occurring in most males, the same can be treated effectively using homemade natural remedies, as well. These natural remedies are fairly easy to make in homes which can help males maintain an erection for a longer duration and delay ejaculation during their intercourse.
Here, we’re going to learn how to use Ginger and Honey to cure premature ejaculation which is a great combination of foods and beverages that can turn into a natural treatment.
Ginger and Honey – Natural Remedy for Premature Ejaculation
Ginger (a type of spice) and honey (sweet as sugar) are both very beneficial since they contain several compounds which help our body to function normally. They are usually taken in foods and beverages, even consumed raw sometimes. Folks in different regions around the world use them in cuisines, salads, and tea, and they’re also used in traditional medicines and home remedies to treat various health problems.
Ginger has aphrodisiac properties which help improve testosterone production, boosts reproductive health, reduces the risk of erectile dysfunction, and improves premature ejaculation. These properties make ginger perfect for men who are suffering from premature ejaculation during intercourse. If somebody is allergic to ginger can use the best testosterone booster that will improve & maintain the level.
Similarly, honey has antioxidant and aphrodisiac properties, which also makes it effective for men experiencing premature ejaculation. It helps improve sperm count, boosts reproductive health, and treats erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
When ginger and honey are used together, they act as a powerful mixture that improves premature ejaculation significantly and helps you last longer during intercourse. The spicy taste of ginger is neutralized by honey and it gets easier to consume ginger.
Both ginger and honey work together to treat premature ejaculation and associated complications occurring in males to improve their sex drive and sexual relationship with their partner.
Benefits of Ginger:
- Ginger has an aphrodisiac effect that helps you increase sexual desire and sexual pleasure.
- It increases testosterone (sexual hormone) level production in men.
- It significantly improves sperm count/quantity.
- It increases blood flow to your penis which improves maintaining erection for longer.
- It reduces the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- These benefits make ginger an ideal spice for men. And it is due to these sexual benefits ginger helps you in the treatment of premature ejaculation.
If you have premature ejaculation due to erectile dysfunction, consuming ginger in foods and beverages might help cure erectile dysfunction which can also reduce the complications of experiencing premature ejaculation during intercourse.
Benefits of Honey:
- Honey helps improve male fertility by increasing sperm count and quality.
- It increases testosterone level production as it is a rich source of vitamin B which is known to boost the male sexual hormone levels.
- It improves testicular structure in men leading to better reproductive health.
- It improves blood circulation leading to a better flow of blood in your penis which improves erection to last longer.
- It has aphrodisiac properties and is used extensively in Indian and Chinese medicine systems to improve men’s sexual health.
- The antioxidant properties of honey can help treat or cure premature ejaculation and erection problems in males.
- Honey helps treat premature ejaculation as it contains antioxidant and aphrodisiac properties, which according to studies, are quite effective. It contains a compound known as ‘phenolic’ which is an antioxidant. Research shows that antioxidants help men last longer during their sexual activity by treating premature ejaculation. It is thus, one of the many benefits of antioxidants.
How to Use Ginger and Honey in Foods and Beverages to Treat Premature Ejaculation
Here are different ways through which you can use ginger and honey to cure premature ejaculation that will improve your sex drive and relationship with your partner for a better intimate life.
1. Add Ginger and Honey To Tea
Tea is a preferred hot beverage for most people. You can also add many items (e.g., cardamom, lemon etc.) in your tea to make it taste better while providing health benefits as well. Similarly, adding some ginger and honey and mixing them in tea is a nice option for those who love herbal tea.
Add a small amount of minced ginger and a tablespoon of honey then squeeze half a lemon into the cup. You can add more honey as per your taste. Mix well before drinking the tea.
Take a cup of ginger and honey tea once daily to reduce the complications of premature ejaculation.
2. Add Ginger and Honey to Iced Tea
Another option is to take ginger and honey together in iced tea, which can be a good idea, especially during summer, if that pleases you.
The process for preparing iced tea with ginger and honey is the same as that of a normal tea. Here, you just have to cool or chill the tea once it is prepared, then add some ice cubes to your ginger and honey iced tea as per your taste before serving.
It is also a good idea to first prepare the ginger and honey tea hot in a decent quantity, then pour it into a bottle or flask, and freeze it for a few minutes. You can take one cup a day with ice cubes during hot or warm weather.
3. Add Ginger and Honey To Lemonade
Lemonade is a popular beverage mostly taken to beat the heat. It can also be taken with ginger and honey to help improve premature ejaculation complications.
Simply add a small amount of minced ginger and a tablespoon of honey to your lemonade. Mix it well before taking a glass. You may also add ice cubes or other flavorings to suit your taste.
4. Add Ginger and Honey in Water or Juice
Adding ginger, honey, and lemon to a glass of water is another method of having a cold beverage to reduce premature ejaculation and last longer during intercourse.
Take a glass of water, add a small amount of chopped ginger and a tablespoon of honey, squeeze half a dozen lemons, and mix them well in a blender for a few minutes. Now, use a strainer or cheesecloth to filter the mixture and leave out the solid chunks. You may also add some fruit juice to the mixture and store them in the refrigerator.
Take a glass of the juice once a day after a meal. You can also take a glass of this ginger and honey mixture one day before intercourse, allowing the mixture to work in your body.
5. Add Ginger and Honey to Salad Dressings, Meals, and Snacks
Another simple way to use ginger and honey together is in salads, snacks, and meals. You may also enrich their taste by adding some sauce, vinegar or other common ingredients, even if it’s just flavorings.
When preparing salads, snacks, or your daily meals, add a small amount of minced ginger, and a tablespoon of honey, and depending on the type of dish or snack, add some black pepper, olive oil, vinegar, and other needed ingredients should be just fine. Make sure not to add too many or too many of the ingredients that could spoil the taste.
If you’ve prepared more than required for a day’s meal, you can store them in the refrigerator for later consumption. You can also add garlic & cloves to the food that contain the same properties which can improve one’s sexual health.
The above-mentioned ways to use ginger and honey to cure premature ejaculation can be added to your everyday foods, snacks, and beverages with simple methods that usually are time-saving. Not only by adding ginger & honey to your food will solve all your sexual problems but you can also check into some foods that kill erectile dysfunction.
While ginger and honey are beneficial for the health and the normal functioning of the body and mind, they may also be used in effectively treating sexual problems occurring in males, such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low testosterone level, low sperm count, etc., and improve these conditions.