The use of Toptada 10 mg is extended to treat benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) and pulmonary arterial hypertension(PAH). However, the primary use of this medicine is to treat ED.
ED is a prevalent sexual condition in men, where the flow of blood to the penile region is insufficient, which disables the man to perform sexual intercourse.
Toptada 10 mg is considered the “weekender pill” due to its long-lasting effects of 36 hours only from a single dose. Don’t randomize the use of Topatada 20 mg or 10 mg until n unless a doctor prescribes you to do so.
How To Take:
Take the medicine as instructed by the doctor. Shallow the tablet directly with a glass of water. The doctor will prescribe taking the medicine with or without food, but for quick results take the tablet on an empty stomach.
Have a plan to take the medicine 30-40 minutes before making love, as Toptada takes an hour to function at its best. Choosing low-fat meals is the best decision before taking Topatada 10 mg as it will help in quick ingestion of the tablet into the bloodstream.
Alone Toptada will not give you an erection rather having sexual stimulation could help you to get an erection.
How Topatada 10 mg Works?
Toptada 10 mg works by relaxing the blood vessels present in the penis allowing proper blood flow. Being a PDE-5 inhibitor, Toptada 10 mg works to stop the enzyme known as PDE-5.
The presence of PDE-5 in the inside wall of the penis releases quickly which affects cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate). cGMP is solely responsible for maintaining the blood flow to the penile area. But when it is impeded by the action of the PDE-5 enzyme the supply of blood breaks down, making the penis lose its firmness.
Here Toptada 10 mg containing Tadalafil, works by blocking the PDE-5 & relaxes the muscles around the genital area. This overall process leads to an increase in cGMP that relaxes the smooth muscle & continues the proper flow of blood to the erectile tissue of the penis. Eventually, it assists an individual in getting a firmer & stronger erection that stays for a longer period.
Precautions To Be Taken
Precautions towards the use of any medicine will allow the user to use it effectively rather than getting stuck in unwanted situations. Some of the precautions to be taken while using Toptada are:
- Consult with your concerned doctor before trying to buy Toptada 10 mg online or offline, as it demands a prescription.
- It is a good idea to speak up with the doctor about all your previous or current health situations. And also about any type of medication that you are using.
- If the medicine isn’t working then don’t jump to Toptada 20 mg without coordinating with the doctor. The change of dose could lead to an adverse effect on your health.
- Don’t take Topatad 5 mg with heavy doses of alcohol which can lead to dizziness & sometimes fainting.
- Avoiding the use of grape juice or any food items that contain grapes can cause severe side effects.
- After the use of Toptada, there is a chance of severe drowsiness for which it is not recommended to drive or operate heavy machines.
- Males having kidney or liver problems should be cautious regarding the use of
If you are having chest problems & using Nitrate then stop taking it as it can lead to drug-drug interaction.
Stiffness, headache, hazy vision, muscle ache, flushing, nasal congestion & indigestion are some of the common side effects of Toptada. Within the first use, the side effects can be felt but don’t persistent for a long time.
In rare cases, side effects like hypersensitivity reactions, priapism(prolonged & painful erection), blurred vision, heart palpitation & chest pain can take place. If these side effects remain for more than 7-8 days then consider visiting a nearby clinic or an expert doctor.
There is a possibility of drug-drug interaction which can result in lowering the effectiveness of one drug. Check the list of drugs that can cause drug interaction with Toptada 10 mg.
- Nitrates or amyl nitrites – used for relieving chest pain
- Alpha-blockers – used for high blood pressure or benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Levitra, Cenforce, and Avana – used for erectile dysfunction
- Riociguat – used for increased pressure in the lungs
- Dutasteride, Finasteride – used for BPH
- Ketoconazole, Itraconazole – used for fungal infection
- Protease inhibitors – used for HIV infection
- Phenobarbital, Phenytoin, Carbamazepine – used for fits
- Rifampicin, Erythromycin, Clarithromycin – used for bacterial infections
It is not possible to list all the drugs that can react with Toptada 10 mg, so it is better to speak with your concerned doctor if you want any other medicine apart from the listed medicines.
Toptada while used in certain health situations can degenerate the current health condition due to some medical reactions. Have two-way communication with your doctor for better clarification.
Take a look at some of the diseases that are not meant to be used with Toptada.
- Sickle cell anemia (an inherited blood disorder characterized by low RBC count)
- Cancers of the blood (leukemia) or bone marrow (multiple myeloma)
- Penile deformation
- Pelvis surgery in the past
- Surgical removal of all or part of the prostate gland (radical non-nerve-sparing prostatectomy)
- Peyronie’s disease (tissue in the penis that causes painful erection)
- Prostate cancer
- Stomach ulcer or bleeding disorder such as hemophilia
- Rare inherited eye disease (such as retinitis pigmentosa)
How To Store Toptada 10 mg
- First of all, keep the medicine out of the reach of children & pets or you can use a childproof container.
- Store it in its original container. Avoid placing it under heat, sunlight, or moisture as these conditions can damage the medicine from the inside.
- Do not use medicines that have expired or are no longer needed.
Ask your healthcare professional how you should dispose of any medicine you are not using.
How May We Help You
How long does Toptada 10 mg last?
The Toptada 10 mg has the ability to last up to 36 hours, for which it is called a “weekender pill”. Individuals who are suitable with Toptada also like to buy Toptada online due to the long-lasting effort.
What are the benefits of Toptada 10 mg?
Definitely, without a second thought, the foremost benefit is the lasting effect of Toptada which is 36 hours, assisting an individual to have sex anytime within a day.
Is Toptada/ Tadalafil a permanent cure for ED?
No, the use of Toptada or Tadalafil doesn’t permanently cure ED. Rather it can help you get an erection that lasts for 4-6 hours & increases sexual desires.