The active ingredient in Levitra 5 mg is Verdanafil one of the common PDE-5 inhibitors. Which works as an enhancer of blood circulation by relaxing the blood vessels. And ED mainly takes place due to the inadequate flow of blood to the penile area. ED is not a curable disorder but can be managed with Levitra 5 mg.
Effective Use of Levitra 5 mg:-
The recommendation of Levitra 5 mg depends on the health condition of an individual. Usually, 5 mg is advised for people having the age group of 55-60 years. Other individuals having mild symptoms of ED can also use Levitra 5 mg, only if the doctor recommends it.
Follow some of the tips that will lead to the effective use of Levitra 5 mg:-
- Buy Levitra 5 mg online or offline with a valid prescription.
- Take the tablet 1 hour prior before indulging in sexual intercourse.
- Choose to take light meals before consuming Levitra 5 mg.
- Involve some foreplay to trigger the erection.
How does Levitra 5 mg Work?
In the case of erectile dysfunction, Levitra works to relax the muscles in the penis allowing the blood to flow properly causing an erection.Because erection happens when there is a healthy & increased flow of blood making the penis larger and firmer.
Talking about it scientifically, when a man is sexually aroused there is a release of Nitric Oxide(NO), a chemical signal released from the body. NO helps in the production of an enzyme called cyclic guanosine monophosphate(cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles in the penile arteries and corpus cavernosum. Leading to increased blood flow to the penile area. That facilitates a natural erection
Whereas another enzyme called Phosphodiesterase type 5(PDE-5) inside the penis stops the erection by breaking down the flow of cGMP. Causing erectile dysfunction.
And with the consumption of Levitra 5 mg, the PDE-5 is blocked which helps to maintain the blood flow to the penis, resulting in an erection for a more extended period. Helping the individual to get an erection that is long-lasting & firmer to perform sexual intercourse more desirably.
Safety Precautions Of Levitra 5 mg:-
Before taking any medication, always be careful of what you should be aware of so that it does not cause any unexpected health problems. Similarly, with the use of Levitra 5 mg, there exist some of the precautions which are described below.
Follow the instructions mentioned by the doctor.
- Don’t crush, chew or break the medicine by thinking that it will work faster.
- Use of more than 1 tablet could lead to an overdose of Levitra 5 mg.
- Consumption of alcohol & grape juice can result in severe side effects.
- Don’t attempt to drive or involve in an activity that needs physical strength.
- Do not try to share the medication with anybody.
What Are The Side Effects Of Levitra 5 mg?
Side effects are mainly seen for reasons like either using it for the first time or improper use of it. But nothing to get panic as it remains for a short period of 1 week. So, some of the side effects of Levitra 5mg are:-
- Upset Stomach
- Nasal Congestion
- Excess sweating
- Sore Throat
An individual cannot experience all of the potential side effects of Levitra 5 mg. However, if any of the above-mentioned side effects persist for more than a week, seek emergency medical attention.
Overdosing on Levitra 5 mg can be found in rare cases, where an individual consumes more than the required dosage of it. Some of the effects of overdosing are:-
- Blurred Vission
- Temporary loss of hearing
- Irregular heartbeat
It’s best to stick to the suggested dosage or dose. Rather than experiencing any kind/ of overdosing effects.
Doctors often want to know any past medications that you are using, before prescribing any medication. Because pharmaceutical interactions can result in a variety of health hazards. Check out some of the drugs that should not be combined with Levitra 5 mg:-
- Other PDE5 inhibitors
- HIV inhibitors
- Medicines managing blood pressure
- Medicines regulating heartbeat
- Antibiotics like erythromycin and clarithromycin
- Medications for prostate problems
Consult with the doctor about any current or previous health conditions or medications that you are taking. This could help you to avoid any undesired health risks.
With some prior or existing diseases, using Levitra 5 mg can significantly worsen the body’s current status. So, here is a list of the most common conditions for which Levitra 5 mg should not be used.
- Deformation of the penis, or history of painful and prolonged erection
- Eye or vision problems
- Heart disease or other heart problems
- High or low blood pressure
- History of blood diseases ( sickle cell anaemia or leukaemia)
- History of stomach bleeding
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- An allergic reaction to vardenafil
- Consult a doctor if you are suffering from any of these above-mentioned disorders and want to use Levitra 5 mg for ED.
Some of the quick and simple tips that can help you with the storage of Levitra 5 mg are:-
- Keeping it away from children and pets
- Avoid direct contact with the outside temperatures by keeping it in a closed container
- Keep it in places that are only known to you.
- Throw away or dispose of the medicine if not required for further use.
Other Substitutes For Levitra:-
Check below for certain alternatives of Levitra 5 mg which possess the same effectiveness & same outcome.
Ask the doctor or the pharmacist before buying any of the above-mentioned alternatives.
Commonly Asked Questions:-
How can I buy Levitra 5 mg Online?
If you have a valid prescription, you can buy Levitra online. Simply upload or attach the prescription copy while obtaining Levitra from the website. And Levitra will get delivered to you through courier.
What To Do If Levitra 5 mg Doesn’t Work?
If Levitra isn’t giving the expected results, seeing your doctor is the best alternative. However, do not switch to another medication or increase the dosage.
When Does Levitra 5mg Start Showing The Effect?
Levitra can begin to work within 60 minutes of being consumed. However, there is a requirement for sexual stimulation, which will act as a catalyst.