Tadacip 10 mg contains one of the world’s well-known Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors Tadalafil. Tadalafil is known for its long-lasting effect that stays in the body for continuous 36 hours. Giving multiple erections when a man is sexually aroused. Tadacip works by relaxing the blood vessels that allow proper blood flow to the penis.
Apart from treating ED Tadacip 10 mg assists in the treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension( PAH) & Benign prostatic hyperplasia( BPH). The use of PAH & BPH is not mentioned here. You can refer to a doctor for better clarification.
How Tadacip 10 mg works For ED:-
Being a PDE-5 inhibitor, Tadacip works to stop the enzyme known as PDE-5. Which is the major cause of ED. The presence of PDE-5 in the inside wall of the penis releases quickly which affects cGMP (Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate).
Here cGMP is solely responsible for maintaining the blood flow to the penile area. But when it is hindered by the PDE-5 enzyme the supply of blood is inconsistent leading to a limp-like hanging structure of the penis. Referred to as Erectile Dysfunction.
So with the use of Tadacip 10 mg, Tadalafil works by blocking the PDE-5 & relaxing the muscles around the genital area. This overall process leads to an increase in cGMP that relaxes the smooth muscle & continues the proper flow of blood to the erectile tissue of the penis.
Finally helping an individual to get a firmer & stronger erection that stays for a longer period.
How to use it?
Proper use of Tadacip will help you to get the desired result that will satisfy your sexual needs. Pay attention to the doctor’s instructions for the best use. Check out some of the instructions that will help you in the use of Tadacip 10 mg.
- Speak up with the doctor in case you have any special needs with the use of Tadacip.
- A dose of 10 mg is assigned after a thorough check-up of your body. So don’t try to use any other dose.
- Tadacip will work best if you take the tablet 40-60 minutes before planning to engage in sexual activity. It will take 1 hour to reach its peak effectiveness.
- The tablet is meant for oral consumption only so don’t break, crush or chew. Which can lower the effectiveness of it.
- Foreplay plays an important role in getting an erection. So try to encourage your partner to involve in sexual stimulation.
Precautions or warning you should take
Precautions play a huge role before the use of Tadacip 10 mg. Which acts as a guide that aware users of unwanted situations.
- It is not only with Tadacip but with all the medicines, you should first talk with the healthcare provider before the use of Tadacip 10 mg.
- Allow the doctor to know about any of the medicines you are using whether it may be supplements or any kind of herbal products.
- Don’t try to change the dose, as the doctor has only prescribed it after running an examination. The change in dose could lead to adversely affecting your health.
- Don’t take Tadacip with heavy doses of alcohol which can lead to dizziness & sometimes fainting. Avoid the use of grapes juice or any food items that contain grapes can cause severe side effects.
What are the side effects?
The side effects are common things that can be found in most new users. But it is not possible to see in every individual. Check with the doctor about the possible side effects of Tadacip 10 mg. The list of side effects are.
- Stuffy nose
- Pain in the arms, legs, and the back
- Muscle pain
Some of the rare side effects are:
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
Nothing to worry about the side effects as these are termed as mild & short-term. In this case, if the side effects persist for more than 1 week consult a doctor.
Drug interactions with different classes of medicines can lead to reducing the efficacy of one drug or may change the way it works. Similarly, the use of Tadacip 10 mg can interact with some of the below medicines.
Medicines like Anti-hypertensiveAlpha-blockers (tamsulosin), Anti-anginal (nitroglycerin), Anti-fungal (ketoconazole, itraconazole), Antibiotics (erythromycin, clarithromycin), Anti-TB (rifampicin), Anticonvulsants (phenobarbital, phenytoin, carbamazepine), Anti-HIV (ritonavir) can lead drug interaction.
Consult with a doctor before using any of these medicines or medicines that are not listed here.
The use of Tadacip is restricted to some health conditions like:-
- Cardiovascular/heart disease
- Renal dysfunction (kidney impairment)
- Pulmonary disease
- Liver disease
- Seizure disorder
- Hearing loss
- Retinitis pigmentosa (loss of vision)
- Priapism (prolonged erection of the penis).
Using Tadacip while suffering from these health conditions can worsen the current health conditions or may result in fatal consequences. Kindly talk to the doctor before the use of Tadacip for these mentioned health conditions.
Stroage & Disposal of Tadacip:-
- First of all, keep the medicine out of the reach of children & pets. Do not use medicines that have expired or are no longer needed.
- Store it in its original container. Avoid direct contact with heat, sunlight & moisture as these conditions can damage the medicine.
- Ask your healthcare professional how you should dispose of any medicine you do not use.