Sildenafil Citrate in Vigora 50 mg
Sildenafil Citrate is the salt of one of the phosphodiesterase type 5(PDE-5) inhibitors known as Sildenafil. It works to relax the constricted vessels present in the body for a proper blood supply.
Working for erectile dysfunction, Sildenafil Citrate acts as a vasodilator for the blood vessels present in the penile region leading to a steady flow of blood that assists in maintaining an erection for 4-5 hours.
Whereas in PAH, it works to loosen the small veins & arteries found in the heart & lungs for a smoother flow of blood that eliminates hypertension or irregular blood flow.
Vigora 50 mg Uses
The uses of Vigora tablets will depend on the scenario of the health condition, whether it is for erectile dysfunction or PAH.
In the case of ED
- Helps to maintain a firmer erection
- Allows proper sexual intercourse
- Boost confidence
- Builds dynamic relationships between partners
In the case of PAH
- Allows proper breathing
- Eliminates shortness of breath, dizziness, chest discomfort
- Maintain a steady flow of blood
Administration of the dose
Vigora 50 mg tablet is an oral medication so take it directly with a glass of water, approximately 1 hour before getting into physical intimacy. The medicine can be taken with or without food depending on the doctor’s advice. But prefer to take it with low-fat meals for easy mixing up with the bloodstream. Avoid taking Vigora 50 mg with heavy doses of alcohol which can hinder the efficacy resulting in an ineffective performance.
Missed Dose or Overdose
If you missed a dose of Vigora then take it as soon as you remember. There is no fixed or standard to take it. Still, to maintain an erection take the tablet just 30-40 minutes prior to planning to have sex.
Taking 2 consecutive tablets in a single day will get you an overdose where the chance of undesirable effects can take place in the worst case. Call to your healthcare provider or run to a nearby hospital.
Mechanism of Vigora 50 mg
Understand the working of Vigora 50 mg in a better way with respect to 3 different scenarios.
A man without ED
- A normal man gets an erection with slight stimulation, which will generate Nitric Oxide(NO).
- NO activates the veins present in the penile region that get relaxed for proper & constant blood flow to the erectile tissue called corpus cavernosum.
- Here the man is able to maintain the erection until the release of semen.
A man with ED
- The man having ED cannot maintain an erection due to the quick release of PDE-5 enzyme present in the inner wall of the penis.
- This secretion of the PDE-5 enzyme breakdowns the flood of blood that gives a hanging-like structure to the penis referred to as erectile dysfunction.
Vigora 50 mg & ED
- When a person consumes Vigora, working as a PDE-5 inhibitor it inhibits the secretion of PDE-5 leading to the activation of an enzyme called cyclic guanosine monophosphate( cGMP).
- cGMP is entirely responsible for maintaining the erection. Ultimately giving a firmer erection that lasts longer for sexual intercourse.
Possible Side Effects of Vigora
The initial use of Vigora will show side effects that are usually common in nature & don’t require any kind of medical attention. Still, there is a possibility of side effects taking place like:
Minor Side Effects
- Redness of the face
- Heart palpitation
Major Side Effects
- Blurred vision
- Temporary hearing loss
- Stiffness & pain in the body
- Priapism or prolonged erection
The chance of getting affected by side effects decreases once the body gets accustomed to the intake of Vigora. If any of the side effects remain for more than a week then visit your concerned healthcare provider.
Do’s & Don’ts
- Take the medicine as per the advised dose.
- If the medicine has expired then dispose it of in a proper way.
- Properly go through the medicine leaflet for safer use.
- Don’t share the medication with somebody else.
- Avoid crusading of the pill. It can reduce the effectiveness.
- Don’t get influenced by somebody else and take some other medicines with Vigora 100 mg.
Drug Warnings & Interactions
Drug warnings refer to the things that are not allowed to be done or used with the consumption of Vigora 50 mg. Some of the precautions or warnings related to the use of Vigora are:
Consulting With The Urologist
Before deciding to buy Vigora 50 mg online, consult with an expert urologist for clarification regarding its use. Tell the doctor if you’re suffering from any kind of disease or using any kind of medication to treat it.
Stop using other medicines like OTC, supplements or herbal
Using other non-prescribed medications like OTC, any supplements or herbal for treating any kind of disease or ED can cause drug-drug interactions.
Avoid the use of grape juice
The use of grape juice while consuming Vigora 50 mg can give rise to allergies related to Sildenafil.
Using Vigora with some particular classes of drugs can interfere with its effectiveness, by suppressing the efficacy. Some of the drugs like nitrates or amyl nitrites, protease inhibitors, Riociguat, Cimetidine, Ritonavir, Ketoconazole & other ED medications like Zhewitra, Tazzle & Stendra.
Certain health conditions like sickle cell anaemia, leukaemia, penile deformation, Peyronie’s disease, liver problems, heart ailments stomach ulcers or bleeding disorders are restricted from the use of Vigora due to the presence of disease-drug interaction. The use can deteriorate the sudden downfall of current health conditions.
Not a permanent cure
Taking Vigora for erectile dysfunction isn’t a permanent cure though it can only eliminate it for several hours. Without using Vigora or any other ED treating medicine you can’t have an erection naturally if you are having erectile dysfunction.
People Also Ask
How fast the effects of Vigora 50 mg can be felt?
The effects of Vigora 50 mg can be felt within 30-40 minutes of consumption, but it mainly depends on the process you took it. The effects also vary from user to user.
How long do the effects of Vigora 50 mg last?
The effects of Vigora 50 mg last up to 4-5 hours from the time of consumption. There can be variations in time if the medicine is not used properly.
How long should I use Vigora 50 mg to see improvement?
There is no standard time that can tell you when will you see the improvement. Following the doctor’s advice properly and engaging in some kind of physical activity can reduce the severity of ED.