The erection is a result of initial sexual stimulation as it is not an aphrodisiac and won’t work alone to produce an erection. Don’t use it to treat STD diseases like HIV, gonorrhoea & hepatitis.
What is Suhagra 25 mg Used for?
Suhagra 25 mg uses are not restricted to work as a blood vessel relaxer rather it is utilized to combat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) only with the instructions of a doctor.
PAH is a condition where the small arteries in the lungs get blocked causing hypertension or high blood pressure.
Benefits of Suhagra 25 mg
The benefits are segregated for each medical condition.
Not only an effective medicine for erectile dysfunction but some of the extra benefits of Suhagra 25 mg are improved erection functionality and better erection control that stays for a longer time.
Suhagra 25 mg working as a blood vessel relaxer helps to vasodilate the constricted vein present in the veins leading to a smooth flow of blood.
How do Suhagra 25 mg Tablets Work?
The mechanism of Suhagra 25 mg works in a similar way to other PDE-5 inhibitors by maintaining an extra time frame for the erection.
Sildenafil Citrate in Suhagara 25 mg acting as a PDE-5 inhibitor inhibits the PDE-5 secretion for a higher production of cGMP.
It also works to relax the blood vessel muscle for a better and steady flow of blood, as the flow of blood matters a lot while keeping up the erection.
This wholesome action facilitates a man to keep up with an erection that is a prerequisite to having satisfactory sexual intercourse.
Dosage & Usage
The doctor understands a user properly before instructing a particular dose of Suhagra. The factors like current health condition, weight & severity of erectile dysfunction matter a lot. A little inaccuracy can cause damage to the user.
Follow the steps while taking Suhagra 25 mg for better & desired results.
- Take the tablet 30-40 minutes before being involved in sexual activity, with a full glass of water for better mixing into the bloodstream.
- Don’t crusade the tablet by thinking that will work faster, rather it will decrease its effectiveness.
- You can take the tablet with or without food. Better to consume it with a light meal for quick absorption into the bloodstream.
- It is better to indulge in foreplay for a required erection.
Aligning with all the usage processes can give you a greater extent flexibility of for an erection.
Possible Side Effects
The Suhagra 25 mg side effects are more prone to first-time users as their bodies are not acquainted with the medicines. However, it is not possible to see the same thing for every user due to different generics.
Side effects like headache, indigestion, insomnia, diarrhoea, dizziness, slight visual disturbances and nausea are some of the mild & short-term side effects that can be seen. There is no need for medical assistance in these cases.
In rare cases, side effects like temporary hearing loss, blurred vision or priapism can take place. Immediately run to a doctor if the side effects continue for more than 1 week. Don’t try to take any kind of medicine due to the chance of drug-drug interactions.
Managing the side effects
Managing the side effects on your own is great if the side effects are mild. Some of the ways to put the side effects to rest are:
Taking proper rest
After the use of Suhagra 25 mg, a lot of energy must have drained out, so it is recommended to take a complete rest to restore the energy.
Consuming a proper quantity of water will help the body to mobilise & function in a better way, as dehydration will make you feel like more weak.
Consuming proper foods
The consumption of foods rich in vitamins and high protein will create an immune to fight against the side effects. That will result in quick management of the side effects.
Precautions and Warnings
Taking precautions while using Suhagra 25 mg will help to avoid unnecessary & undesired scenarios that may take place.
Check out some of the precautions that every user must follow for better and safer use of Suhagra.
- If you are using any kind of medicine to treat hypertension or high blood pressure then be cautious with the use of it as an excess blood relaxer can get you a heart attack.
- Consult with a doctor before the use of it, if you are having type of hearing problems. The use might cause permanent hearing loss.
- Inform your doctor if you are going to have any type of surgery as Suhagra can drop the blood pressure when used with hyper anaesthesia.
- If suffering from penis deformity or previous prolonged erection, maintain cautious with the use as it may make the condition worse.
- Before using Suhagra 25 mg check the leaflet to be aware of if any of its content has got you allergy.
- Stop the use of any other medications like herbal supplements or over-the-counter medicines that can react with Sildenafil.
- Driving or operating any kind of machine can affect your concentration leading to severe dizziness or sudden fainting.
- Heavy doses of alcohol & grape juice can directly affect the performance leading to delayed onset.
Contraindications of Suhagra 25 mg
The contraindications of Suhagra 25 mg are divided between drug interactions and disease interactions.
A list of medicines where using Suhagra 25 mg is restricted or must be maintained cautiously as concurrent use can cause sudden health hazards.
Most medicines work for blood-related issues and above that using Suhagra 25 mg can have an imbalanced blood pressure so check with the doctor before using it.
Using Suhagra 25 mg with certain health conditions can make the current condition worse, so maintain caution & check with the doctor for safer use.
A list of diseases that can interact when used with Suhagra 25 mg are:
- Cardiovascular complications
- Low or high blood pressure
- Stomach ulcer
- Liver and kidney diseases
- Blood cell disorders like Leukemia, Sickle Cell Anemia, and Multiple Myeloma
- Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Peyronie’s disease (penis deformation due to scar tissue)
What is the age limit for Suhagra 25 mg?
The minimum age limit for Suhagra 25 mg is 18 years and above. The medicine should be used only after doctor’s recommendation.
Suhagra or Viagra is best?
Both Suhagra and Viagra are best, due to the presence of the same active ingredient called Sildenafil. Suhagra is the generic version of Viagra and is available at a lower price.
How long does Suhagra 25 mg last?
Suhagra 25 mg lasts up to 4-5 hours from the time of consumption. However, the time may differ from person to person depending on how they are consuming it.